120 (EXTRA)

~~~

1.

Many, many years ago, when a newly formed small world of cultivation was separated from the World Tree, some accidents occurred and it was infected with the aura of monsters. A ghostly fire emerged from the ground of Songshan Mountain, pouring out, slaughtering the city and destroying the village, almost destroying it. this new world.

The Emperor of Heaven randomly selected a blue stone, poured it into the spiritual energy of each world, placed it in the alchemy furnace, and refined it with red lotus black fire for ninety-nine and eighty-one days to turn it into a white stone. Block the cracks where the ghost fire appears.

The Phoenix God Lord is named Yue Wuhuan. He has elegant taste and is interested in collecting beautiful gems and stones from all over the world.

That day, when Yue Wuhuan was ordered by the Emperor of Heaven to place the stone, he suddenly discovered that... this stone was made to be particularly beautiful, flawless white, with a halo of flowing spiritual energy, and a touch that was warmer than any jade, with a... The power to calm the mind.

The more he looked at it, the more he liked it. He liked it so much that he wanted to take the stone back to his home and put it by his bedside to look at every day.

However, the world disaster caused by the Nether Fire continued. Yue Wuhuan restrained his desire to collect and placed the stone in Song Dynasty to block the cracks in the Nether Fire, absorbing and suppressing the Nether Fire.

The Emperor of Heaven knew that he liked stones and re-refined them several times, but for some reason, the stones he re-refined were always too deliberate and somewhat imperfect.

The more unhappy it is, the more regretful it is.

The Emperor of Heaven made a promise that after the Nether Fire incident was resolved, he would give this beautiful stone to Yue Wuhuan.

The ghost fire will take at least hundreds of millions of years to extinguish.

The Emperor quickly put the matter behind him.

Yue Wuhuan waited patiently. Every few hundred years, he would secretly fly to Song Dynasty to take a look at his treasure collection, and by the way, he would clean the dead branches and moss on them and wipe them beautifully.

Many legends about stones gradually appeared in Song Dynasty. It is said that the stone where the Phoenix fell was once an immortal wandering in heaven. He made a mistake in love and was turned into a stone. The Phoenix was sad, so he came to see him.

There are many versions of the legend, such as the story of a handsome young man peeking at the Phoenix Fairy taking a bath, the story of beating mandarin ducks with a stick in heaven, the story of the Wife-Wang Stone, etc... In short, everyone believes in this beautiful stone

. He was transformed into a deity, and he often burned incense to worship him, and later built a temple.

The power of merit and faith became stronger and stronger. Finally, after the ghost fire was completely absorbed, the stone soared and turned into a handsome young man... The Emperor of Heaven was very confused... Yue Wuhuan was in the World Tree during that time I was busy

inside

, and when I came out, I found that the fire in Song Dynasty was extinguished. I happily went to the Emperor of Heaven to ask for a stone. As a result, before I entered the door, I heard the gods talking about the newly ascended Qingshi Shenjun.

He suddenly had a bad feeling.

The Emperor finally remembered his promise back then, apologized to him sheepishly, and explained the whole story.

Phoenix felt like a bolt from the blue...

The collection he had been waiting for for hundreds of millions of years had escaped on its own?

He has to take a look...

this look lasts for tens of thousands of years.

Shenjun in the Qing Dynasty was so good-looking, his temperament was like that stone, clean and pure, everything was in line with his aesthetic standards, and his serious expression was sweet and cute. He still wanted to take the stone back to his nest and put it... on the bed...

But how could he pick up a stone without a heart?

Just be patient.

~~~

2.

Yue Wuhuan suffered a lot in the small world.

However, he had given up his hatred in the small world. After waking up, he confirmed that what was defiled was just a false body made by monsters. After returning to the real body, it was like coming out of a virtual game cabin. Yes, the personal experience is many times weaker, and I feel much better. In addition, he has lived for so many years, and his soul is very powerful. He has more memories and experiences than the vast sea of ​​​​stars. If a drop of water that is not very clean blends into it, although it is a little disgusting, it will not cause serious illness. waves.

He also used this to confirm his own weaknesses and wanted to overcome them so that the monster would not have another chance to succeed. He wanted to downgrade his severe mysophobia to that of the Song and Qing Dynasties, where he washed his hands and disinfected frequently, so as not to lose his composure when he touched dirty things and fall into the trap again.

Song Qingshi was fully cooperating with him to treat this psychological disorder.

Later, Yue Wuhuan discovered that his polluted soul had some residual effects. Every time he... got up, the mole of tears would appear under his eyes.

It's probably the remnants of the seal and has no effect on the body.

Song Qingshi was a very focused person whether on or off the bed. When he was reading, he only had books in his mind, and when he was doing experiments, he only had experiments in his mind. In addition, he had low emotional intelligence, slow reaction, and could not read faces ( Sex), when he was busy, he never thought about sex, and often ignored Taoist companions unconsciously...

Yue Wuhuan only discovered the problem of tear moles in the mirror after spending several months squatting in a mouse breeding room during the Song and Qing Dynasties. Think about it and you'll understand.

This matter is very simple. He can just find a god who is good at sealing to eliminate it for him. When he told Song Qing about it as a joke, he planned to deal with it after finishing the World Tree matter.

As a result, Song Qingshi seemed to have understood something wrong. After obediently apologizing, he climbed directly onto his bed and worked hard to serve him until he was satisfied and the tear stain disappeared.

Yue Wuhuan felt very good, very good...

In the days to come, Song Qingshi became more sensible. He took the tear mole as a reminder. As soon as the tear mole appeared, he would immediately take off his clothes and take the initiative to make love with Yue Wuhuan. things.

On the desk, next to the bookshelf, in the laboratory, in the garden, in the hot spring...

After Yue Wuhuan enjoyed a lot of satisfying and happy time...

the time to remove the tear mole was pushed back and pushed back further and further...

He felt that he could still wait. wait.