Prologue

𝓘𝓷 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷,

𝓘𝓷 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷,

The wind whistled as it blew, the loud sounds of it hitting the tent caused Sergeant Cruz to hop up from his nap. "Scared of a little wind Sergeant?", Mercedes asked the man as he sat up from his cot. They were getting ready to execute a mission, so everyone was either trying to get some rest or something to eat before they went face first into action.

"Shit, it's probably going to fucking rain tonight.", Sergeant Cruz hated doing missions in shitty weather. It made him feel like it was a sad day, and it would only get sadder once the bullets started flying.

"Yeah it's definitely gone rain, we gotta mission brief in like 10 minutes so get in uniform.", The sergeant put on his top garment and they both left their tent for the brief.

Inside the operation tent, were the rest of the soldiers on the Spec Ops team, the commanding officer, and the intelligence officers. Shortly, the brief began and the details of their mission were discussed. Captain Hill, the team leader had started giving instructions individually.

Dee, a weapons Sergeant, specialized in weapons and warfare tactics and techniques. For this specific mission they would be using Unconventional warfare because this was a rescue mission but also a infiltration.

A CIA operative of importance was captured by Chinese sympathizers and was currently held in a abandoned building that was crawling with Chinese militia. The Chinese would soon be moving the American to China and it would be nearly impossible to rescue him then.

This militia also had the locations of many Chinese camp sites throughout Japan and Asia, that was critical information that was needed for U.S. military.

Once the brief was over, Dee instantly started planning the positions for weapons and how they would infiltrate the building with an easy enter and a easy escape. She gave her plans to Captain Hill and informed the others on her routes for the mission.

They would leave their camp, at zero hundred hours and arrive at their area of limitation around zero 1 hundred hours. The night was bound to be a night to be remembered for all of those on this mission.

 The night was bound to be a night to be remembered for all of those on this mission