43.

jungkook went to their bedroom bt didnt find taehyung.he searched everywhere now jungkook can assume taehyung is in office room..he is kinda tensed why did taehyung suddenly become so sad and sounded cold..

jungkook knocked on door and biting his bottom lip nervously.he just hope taehyung is ok..after few min later, jungkook heard a deep cold voice..

'Come in'

'Gosh jungkook..he is Sounding so cold.'

Jungkook swallowed his lump nervously and twisted the door knob. he met with room cold temperature and shivered.

'T~ae..are u working?' jungkook with so much difficulties let out and he wasnt finding proper way to start conversation.. Taehyung remained silent whose gaze fixed in laptop screen,furiously typing.. jungkook tap his foot on ground waiting for taehyung reply.he is hesitating well if he dont reply to him,what should he ask further..

'are u blind or idiot?cant u see i am working?and what kind of question is this.what people did inside office room.. ' taehyung sounded so harsh like jungkook poked angry tiger. jungkook gulped and mumbled a sorry.

Taehyung again started to type furiously without giving jungkook zero attention.Jungkook went near to taehyung and glance to taehyung face.

'Tae..come on.u just come back from office..coming home,again work. Give yourself time to relax.i am so worried for u.my handsome husband looking so dead.i cant see him such way.' jungkook sweetly said,running his finger inside taehyung hair. Taehyung fasten the speed of typing and jungkook continuously caressing taehyung hair. His husband is really so hard working person.

jungkook move Himself to taehyung and put his chin on his head..he caress taehyung cheek softly which actually pissed taehyung..

'honey..you arent alone anymore.you have wife and son who impatiently wait for u.they also want to spend time with u.but here.like a boring and workaholic person, you are doing work. Thats not fair' jungkook said sweetly. Taehyung anger raised up to hear jungkook so called words. Few min ago, he is saying something to taewon and he is saying something to him. What will taehyung believe..

'tae..lets go outside today. it has been long time u took us..look at jin hyung, namjoon hyung took him surprise date. how romantically they took photos and shared..i really love it. i wan a date from my husband. At past,every week he took me out..pampered me.now he doesnt care.what an unromantic.i want my romantic husband back..' jungkook whined to taehyung while hugging his face..

Taehyung clenched his jaw to hear jungkook and scribbled the paper besides of him.

'well..then go and marry namjoon hyung.he is so romantic.will take u date..what are you doing here?' taehyung is fuming in anger and only he knows jungkook literally rise up his inner beast..

'Huh?noo..i dont want namjoon hyung. My husband is enough.bt he become kinda careless to me.he didnt look at his wifey properly..honey,am i not look beautiful anymore?' jungkook said with a pout while snuggling to taehyung.

'Jungkook!!stop clinging with me. Let me give chance to do my work..its not like you were dying for me.stop the nonsense shitty drama..its damn annoying..' taehyung snapped to jungkook and wants jungkook leave him alone.the more he saw jungkook,  he got so much angry..

jungkook understood his husband mood isnt good.he caress his hair and said with soft tone:

'today was so hectic right?aww..its ok. Not everyday is same.papa said something to u?you know papa nah. i will call him why did he scold my beloved husband.he is giving effort, making his day to night all together.. he deserve best treatment.when his wifey is here, how can my lovely husband become grumpy..give me two sec, he will again smile'

Jungkook is seriously getting into taehyung nerve.what he is saying to him,all taehyung found out fake. And taehyung hate most fake concern.

Jungkook nuzzle his nose inside his hair and taehyung with done face pushed jungkook.. Jungkook grabbed couch handle and balance Himself. Otherwise he might get hit by wall.. Taehyung stood up with deadly expression which actually scared jungkook like hell..

'Tae...i' jungkook immediately stopped when taehyung said:

'Cant u fucking hear me?i said give me space..but noo..blabbering nonstop. I came home after hectic day for peace. A little peace..not to see ur drama..or fake concern.'

Jungkook eyes gather with tears when taehyung said fake concern.

'T~ae..what are u saying?fake concern? yeah i am sorry for disturbing u.but fake concern?'

Jungkook heart broke into million pieces to hear taehyung thought his affection and care is fake.

'YES FAKE CONCERN..AND I DONT NEED YOUR DAMN CONCERN.GO AND SHOW OTHERS..FUCKING DONT COME TO SHOW ME..' taehyung screamed on jungkook face. Jungkook flinched at his harsh sound and looking at him teary eyes.he is staying with taehyung more than 5 years..how can a person be fake whole 5 years..

'my love looks like fake to u,tae?' jungkook asked with shaky voice. Taehyung chuckles bitterly and said:

'Love?did u ever love me?'

jungkook shut his eyes and let the tears fall from his eyes. His chest pains so badly that he cant explain by words.

'then why am i here,tae?if i dont love u. '

'You are here just for babies.. Just for taewon..you never loved me.u just used me to get pregnant. When u notice,i am head over heels for u,you took the advantage of mine..if u loved me, then u should understand why am i here' taehyung said letting out his everything. Jungkook is looking at taehyung with blank expression and cant believe taehyung is saying to him..

Taehyung noticed jungkook is looking at him with broken heart. But he is so angry that he snapped:

'WHY ARE U LOOKING AT MY FACE!! GET LOST..GO TO UR SON..I ONLY GAVE U PAIN..ALL ARE SO GOOD TO U..'

jungkook just looking at taehyung without uttering further words.he wanna hear how much taehyung can accuse him.when taehyung saw jungkook didnt move,still there,he grabbed jungkook wrist and dragged him harshly out of office room..

'dont ever try to come to me and talk with me..i gave u better life..you and your son enjoy..i kim taehyung is noone to u..just think we are together for taewon.but never expect husband love'

Taehyung slammed door over jungkook face who shut his eyes and shed tears. taehyung inside of room,broke glass and Screamed while pulling out his hair frustratingly..

Yes,taehyung insecurity is so worse. He thought jungkook isnt sure about being with him.taehyung tends to overthink alot.he always feel jungkook will find someone better than him.he always think the love and care,affection, jungkook all are lying to him..

'WHY JUNGKOOK WHY...I GAVE MY EVERYTHING TO U..STILL U THINK I AMNOT UR HAPPINESS'

Taehyung screamed in anger and fallen on his knee..he knows,if he once lost jungkook,he wont get someone like him.jungkook is pure that taehyung knows so goodly.thats why he feared what if one day he woke up and jungkook said:

'Tae..i dont feel anything to u.i am staying with u,you are loving me, giving me without asking still i feel blank.'