Part Three

Reader pov

Aizawa's steps walking towards me pulled me out of my deep breathing and focus. "What are doing, problem child? You can't make an ultimate move by sitting on the floor and slacking off," He drawled, crouching down so we were face to face. 

I pulled off my headphones and stared at him, thinking of how to explain that I am training. "I'm meditating, in a way," I explained. The teacher cocked an eyebrow so I elaborated more. "For what I'm about to do I'll need a lot of energy. Over time I'll work on getting the energy faster but right now I'm just testing if it'll even work."

Aizawa huffed. "You still haven't told me what you're doing."

The corners of my mouth twitched in a not quite smirk. "Watch everyone else."

Confusion flashed through his eyes. "Why?"

"Just do it, Sensei," I frowned. 

He glowered but complied. With a dramatic roll of his eyes the tired teacher turned around and sat next to me, looking over the class. I pulled my headphones back on, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, imagining each person's stamina as an energy form. I pictured that energy in their own primary colors, I don't think that part matters but it's pretty and helps me differentiate between people, and imagined the colorful energies all coming to me and combining with my own. I felt myself getting stronger and stronger as the energy flowed into mine. It isn't much but its enough that Aizawa Sensei's eyes widen and he glances at me, overflowing with energy. 

"That was impressive, kiddo," Aizawa murmured. 

"Thanks," I smiled and pulled my headphones off. "I can't take a lot but I am getting it from enough people that even just a bit is a huge buff for me. I'm hoping it will help me in a fight where I'm out numbered, like you were at the USJ." The dark haired man frowned at the bitter memory. I internally winced and cursed myself for bringing it up. It is true though, as much as I hate to say it, Aizawa Sensei is a big inspiration for me. He's an amazing hero and teacher, and he put himself in a situation where survival was dangerously low all for his students. If that isn't admirable, I don't know what is. Our teacher is the essence of a true hero. 

Aizawa stood up and stretched. "Well, I gotta check on the other students. Keep up the work, I'm sure you'll perfect it in no time." 

For the rest of class, I trained with a newfound determination. I will become an amazing hero, one of the best there ever is!

***

"(Last Name)!" I turned to whoever the sound came from. I just got back to the dorms from an evening walk. Dinner should be in an hour, Bakugo is making something for the class right now. 

I located the person waving me over. "Yeah," I asked, walking up to Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero. All Bakugo's friends. "Need anything?" They're all seated on a couch in the common area. This one is often used for group tutoring because it's right by a table and there's a chair right by it for the tutor to sit at.