"I feel like you'll need this in a minute," she said.

"Why?" I asked, just as the elevator dinged again and someone walked in. At the sight of the person, my heart dropped, and my stomach twisted.

"Well, because of that," Addy nodded toward the annoying figure that was Mr. Oscar. "I forgot to tell you earlier that he called before you came to the office. He said he was feeling better now, and that he was coming today. I tried to tell him you're booked for the day, but he just protested, saying he's sure you'd have time for him. I couldn't stop him."

"Argh," I groaned, resisting the urge to pull my hair out. Great, just what I needed to add to my ongoing headache.

Addy gave me a sympathetic look before walking away to attend to her client, who had also just walked in.

"Adalia!" Mr. Oscar yelled my name from across the elevator, garnering the attention of half the office. "My! You look especially beautiful today!"

His comment reminded me of the outfit I was wearing, and I reached to pull my dress down. I took a moment to mentally curse Addy and my brother again.

Mr. Oscar walked up to me, high enthusiasm behind his steps. He stopped in front of my desk with a sloppy grin that showed one of his gold canine teeth.

He placed his pale, slender hands on top of my desk and flashed me what he believed to be a sexy smile before pulling a chair and settling into it. "Did you miss me?"

"I see you're all better now," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I am," he winked, his icky brown eyes grazing over my exposed skin.

Ew. I forced my expression to remain stable while I cringed internally. But I still shifted and tugged my dress downward, feeling discomfort wash over me. This was disgusting, so different from when Zayn's eyes caressed my body. So wrong and so vile.

He stuck out his tongue and slowly wet his lips. "Shall we continue from where we stopped on my project?" He said as he reached for my hand resting on the table.

The moment I noticed his movement, I instantly jerked my hand backward with a disgusted look.

Mr. Oscar raised a brow at me and decided to try again, reaching with both hands this time. I yanked my hands from him again, moving my elbow so that it "accidentally" bumped into the pipping hot cup of coffee, spilling it on him.

"Ah!" He yelped and jumped out of the chair. The coffee had spilled on his pants, right where his crotch was.

A wicked grin swept my lips as I fake gasped. "Oh my, that looks painful. Are you okay?"

"Fuck! Ugh, it burns!" He groaned, while hastily grabbing nearby napkins to wipe off the coffee stains.

"Yea? That's too bad then." I made no attempt to hide the mockery in my voice.

Mr. Oscar seemed to have noticed it as he looked up at me with anger. "You!" He screamed, "You did that on purpose didn't you?!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about," I mustered up my best innocent face.

"Wench!" He painfully grabbed my wrist, yanking me forcefully.

"Let go of me!" I demanded, but his grip only tightened, causing pain to score up on my wrist.

A dull, but familiar scent whiffed past my nose as I saw a veiny hand weave past me to grab Oscar's hands, prying them off me.

"Mr. Oscar," Luke uttered in a cold voice, "I'm sure you're a man who would like to preserve his public image in a good light. So how about you go home and change into something more..." he glanced at the blotch of coffee stains on Oscar's white pants, "... clean."