Chapter 3 - A Day in the Spa with a Couple New Famous Friends

The door opened as I was watching and listening to Zombies 3's "Exceptional Zed." In the past few hours, I looked up all the musical numbers he was in, and that was basically all the numbers from the Zombies series, and they were all incredible. It was mind-blowing that I knew this guy, that I talked with him about a bunch of things for an extended period of time. Well, it was about fifteen minutes, but still. I had less interactive and interesting conversations with my professors at school. Milo was really something else, and along with being polite, a gentleman and a person with insane talent in singing and dancing, he was a funny guy. Well, goofy could describe him well. It was endearing.

The video was basically through when Melissa came into the room with several plastic and paper bags, looking like they came from clothing stores. My brows rose when I saw everything. "Wow, let me guess... you spent most of the spending money you brought with you from your job."

"Not most, all," she corrected and dropped all the bags on the floor, and I shook my head at her dropping $500 in one shopping trip. "You missed out, girlie. What have you been up to since you abandoned us, huh?" I pressed my lips together, and my sister most definitely saw my expression. She came over and sat next me and turned my laptop. "Okay, you've been watching Milo videos this whole time instead of looking for a master's program? Seriously? Well, not that I can blame you. That guy is a hunk, a good person and a famous person all rolled into one." She took my laptop and pulled up Milo singing with that girl just outside this very hotel. "It's so cute, I can't! Why couldn't we have been there when this happened? People are going nuts over it."

"Well, I'm kinda going nuts right now," I said, and she looked over at me. "I have something I need to tell you, and... you're going to freak out."

She stared at me for a moment with her big blue eyes surrounded by black liner and mascara, then they widened, and she gasped. "Oh my gosh, you met him again!" She squealed. "Deets, girl!"

I told her everything, but she stopped me after I said that Milo wasn't alone. "Wait, you're saying that Alex was with him?! Why the heck wasn't I there?!"

"Because you were out shopping. Look, I didn't expect all this to happen, nor did I expect his friend Alex to leave and Milo to walk me up to this very suite."

She gasped. "Milo walked up here? He stood at that very door?!"

"He did, and we had such a wonderful conversation, and..."

I couldn't finish since she was already at the door, doing what I suspected she would. She came back. "Okay, I'm going to post this and say that Milo Manheim was literally here."

"You are so pathetic, Melissa. He may be this great actor and singer, but he's a person like you and me, and he has a smart head on his shoulders as well as a kind heart in him. He's such a nice guy, and he's such a great conversationalist. I really enjoyed talking to him."

She looked over at me, her face red and her eyes wide. "And how the heck are you not posting all of this online?!"

"There's more to life than social media, you know. I'm not like you in that I catalog my life online. Yeah, I post that I graduated and that I'm in Hawaii, but I'm not going to gush about meeting Milo. He's a nice guy and probably a guy that wants his privacy as much as possible. It's so unbelievably hard for famous people to get any privacy."

She came over and sat next to me again. "That may be true, but you seriously need to post about all this. Say that you have something going on with Milo Manheim."