"𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂" (𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 & 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱)

Start from the beginning

Grace smirked as she looked to her. "You're making a good point Isabella," she said. She turned to Derek. "I like my roommates. Especially Bella."

"I like them too. That was your life. This is our life. And I'm excited to build our lives together," Derek told her. He kissed her lips. "Come on. It will be great."

****

"Little sister."

Bella turned to see Derek. She raised her eyebrows. "For the foreseeable you have lost the right to little sister me. You're chucking me and everyone else out."

Derek sighed. "You can have the trailer..."

Bella blinked a couple of times. She shook her head. "You want me to live in your trailer... the trailer where you've had sex with my best friend. With Addison? No thanks. I'd rather not," she told him.

Derek smiled. He knew Bella was winding him up. But she was taking delight in it. Derek had seen a change in Bella and he didn't know what it was.

He knew she and Mark had been together for over a year now. And he knew that Mark had changed. But he didn't want them rushing into things.

****

Bella was standing by the nurses station. She looked up as Mark stood by her. "Hey."

"Oh. Hi. Did you know Derek wants me to move out? He said he's going to make my room into his study. What the hell is that all about?" Bella ranted.

Mark smirked. He was about to speak when Lexie walked over. "Dr Sloan. I'm... I'm working with Dr Shepherd today. On a pain patient. And I read this article while I was helping George study-."

"Pathetic," Mark said as he turned and went to walk off.

Bella grabbed his hand and pulled him back to Lexie. "Speak Lex," she said. She smiled. "I think it's cute how you're helping Georgie. Got a little crush?"

"No! But yes. I know it's pathetic. I did read this article. I have photographic memory. And the chief is on his new thing where he wants the interns to be heard, not just seen," Lexie rambled.

Bella raised her eyebrows. She smirked. "I'd use fewer words if I were you Lex. He seems confused," she said.

"I think he needs an ENT. And you're an ENT right?" Lexie asked, looking to the attending.

Bella smiled. "I'll see you later Lex. Mark, be nice. Okay?" She said as she kissed his lips and walked off.

****

Mark walked over to Derek. He smiled. "Dr Shepherd. A word?" He said.

"Excuse me one second."

Mark looked to Derek. "Can I run a quick test on your patient?" He said as he shared a glance with Lexie.

"He's in a lot of pain. I don't think he needs a tummy tuck Mark," Derek said.

Mark nodded. "That's funny. No, Dr Grey came to me with an interesting idea. And unlike you, I'm taking the chiefs new teaching protocol serious," he said.