16

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

adrigomez has posted!

Liked by itsmeelena, kaicenet, icespice and 19

Liked by itsmeelena, kaicenet, icespice and 19.9m others

adrigomez im sorry

Comments have been disabled

°

For the next week, adriana was a living mess. Elena had stayed over for the week to comfort her, but all she did was cry and sleep.

Oakley on the other hand, acted like nothing was wrong, but deep deep down, he was as upset as her.

They had been together for four years, so it was really hard, at least for adriana.

Oakley had gotten closer with madeline, they had posted each other a few times and would hang out nearly every day.

Elena felt absolutely horrible for her best friend.

She was tempted to murder cench, but she promised adriana she wouldn't, which sucks.

The two still followed eachtoher on everything, they still had eachtoher numbers and stuff, they were only taking a break.. Right?..

As elena showered, adriana sat in her room, reading 'The 7 Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo' for like the 10th time.

She took a sip of her tea that elena made her and took out her phone.

All she saw, everywhere, tiktok, insta, snap, even Google was rumours that they broke up and madeline is his new girlfriend.

It disgusted her.

Some people are so fucking nosey and it hurt her.

She put down her phone, and closed the book, laying down in bed, looking out the gigantic window in her apartment room. The weather was gloomy, and as always, she found comfort in it.

She had zoned out, and had been zoned out for like 10 minutes, when elena came out. She looked at her best friend, laying in bed, depressed, facing away from her bathroom door.

It hurt her in every way possible.

At this point, adriana was so tempted to move back to Brazil, her home, with her family. But she knew she couldn't, she has a reputation and career, she's the 'face' of Vivienne Westwood, and she's been through so much to get there, she couldn't give it up, not yet at least.

As elena did her skin care and body care, adriana lay in bed, picking at her acrylics, a sudden thought came to her mind.

'you wanna go to the garage tonight?'

(in Ireland and the UK we call petrol stations garages or forecourts so don't come at me x)

'oh? But random but of course, when do you mean later tho'

'in the middle of the night'

'im down'

'mkay'

And that was the end of their conversation, as adriana lay in bed, facing the window, elena got in bed beside her leaning up against the bed frame, scratching adrianas back, making adriana sleepy, eventually falling asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE
I hope yall noticed the change in the pic at the very start of the chapter, cuz I'll cry if not
It's kinda short ig but I'm v busy cuz my exams are next week
Sorry
I love yall x