7

⋆⭒˚。⋆

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Narrators POV:

After a they escaped fans and a crowded airport they got into a random taxi, adriana told the taxi driver the name of the hotel they were staying at, cee wasn't planning on telling her or anything, but he didn't know much Portuguese, so she had to say it, she was very tempted to look it up, but stopped herself, apperantly the hotel was like 10 mins away from the beach, which excited her.

She did call elena and let her know they were alive, she also decided to call her mom and tell her too.

The thing with adriana, no matter how long you knew her, she wouldn't share much about her family, the only thing oakley knew was that she didn't know where her dad was, but her mom and granny lived together somewhere in Rio de Janeiro, and oakley never got to meet her mom, and granny, so he was going to in these 4 days.

He was zoned out when he snapped back into reality, hearing adriana speaking Portuguese, to her mom.

'Mamãe estamos aqui, sim deu tudo certo, vamos te ver em breve, vá dormir agora, te amo, tchau'
(Mama we're here, yes everything went well, we will see you soon, go to sleep now, I love you, bye)

And with that, she hung up, she hadn't seen her mom in a while so it was exciting for her, he was nervous to meet her mom, but also excited.

The rest of the car ride, adriana was half asleep on oakleys shoulder, him leaning his head on the top of her head, eventually they made it there and adriana was shooketh, she couldn't take her eyes off the hotel, she didn't notice cench taking out their luggage and paying the man, she turned to him and hugged him.

'thank you'

In reply he just gave her a kiss, they walked inside and checked in, when they got to their room, again, adriana was in shock.

'wow'

He just smirked, she did a 360 turn, looking around the room, she then faced him, eyebrows raised.

'by your reaction I don't think you like it', he sarcastically said, smirking at her, his deep voice making her want to melt, and his accent nearly made her faint.

'yea no it's too small' she said also sarcastically.

She just let out a small laugh, walking up to him and giving him a hug, she was exhausted, and so was he, it was their anniversary today, but they decided to go out for dinner the next day and properly celebrate it.