31: Virgin || Spencer and Chris

Start from the beginning

"Sorry," Chris grunts as Spencer clutches around him. "Y-you're so damn tight, baby,"

Spencer groaned, taking a few minutes to get used to the feeling.

After a few minutes, Spencer nodded letting Chris know he could start moving.

Chris did exactly as he was told, finding a slow pace. He’d normally let loose and fuck his boy’s like they were prey, but he wanted to break Spencer in.

Spencer moaned as he wrapped his arms around Chris' neck.

“So fucking tight, baby…” Chris groaned, feeling Spencer stretch every time he pushed in.

"M-more," Spencer moaned. He wanted to feel Chris for days.

Chris didn’t need to be told twice as he wrapped a hand around Spencer’s throat, holding him against the sofa as he sped up, fucking the boy at a rough, deep pace.

Spencer screamed his nails digging into Chris' back causing Chris to grunt. “Already such a slut, baby…can’t believe no one’s fucked you before.”

Spencer whimpered loving the feeling of Chris' cøck. Chris took the noises as encouragement as he pounded the boy like a dog in heat.

He didn’t care if Spencer was in pain.

Spencer's cøck leaking between the two causing Chris to smirk. "You love it don't you, baby?'

“Y-yeah, Daddy! Love your cock so much…a-all mine!” "Fück, baby. Going to let daddy cüm in your hole?" Chris grunts.

“Y-yeah, Daddy. Want you to fill me up. Want to be your g-good little slut…” Chris pulled away from Spencer holding the base of his cøck.

"Think you can ride me, baby?" Chris asked. Spencer nodded, trying to flip them over, but failed as he was too small.

Chris smiled as he laid on his back pulling Spencer on his lap. The boy had no idea what he was doing.

Thinking back, he remembered when he peered through the door, watching as Ricky circled his hips.

Spencer reached behind him lining Chris up with his entrance before lowering himself slowly.

He moaned as he stretched around Chris. "F-fück," Spencer grunts.

Chris smirked, gripping the boy’s hips. “Doing well, baby. Want daddy to show you?”

Spencer nodded and Chris grabbed Spencer's ass cheek guiding the boy up and down his cøck.

The boy couldn’t help but moan, feeling Chris hit that special spot inside him. "So good, Daddy," Spencer moaned.

“Yeah, baby?” Chris whimpered, letting his hands rest on Spencer’s thighs. “Look so pretty on top of Daddy.”

Spencer placed his hands on Chris' chest before grinding his hips in a circular motion.

“J-just like that, baby…fuck!” "You like that, Daddy?" Spencer grunts as he bounces on Chris' cøck.

“Yeah, baby. Love it so much.” Chris moaned. He was a mess when his boys rode him.

Spencer leaned back placing his feet flat on the couch using his legs to get a deep satisfying rhythm on Chris'cøck.

“Fuck, baby!” Chris screamed, loving how Spencer would take what he wanted. “K-keep doing that, daddy’s going to cum inside you…”

"Cüm for me, daddy. Want to feel your cøck as it claims my hole as yours,"

Chris moaned, his toes curling as Spencer bounced, quickly working himself up and down.

"G-give it to me, Daddy," Spencer grunts as each stroke goes straight to his prostate.