"Chung-ah, wake up. You should start coming to your senses."

Soon, they would be filming the reaction video for the release of DASE's music video. Loudly yawning, Chung got up and trudged back to the empty seat. Sitting in his chair, he flopped down and rest his large body against Baekya.

"Hoaah!"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Caught off guard, Baekya stumbled and almost fell as Yuyeon nearly toppled over too.

Jihan pulled Chung up, telling him to sit upright, while Minsung quickly returned to his seat as well.

"Three minutes left."

As Namkyung announced the start of recording, a red light illuminated the lens.

"Finally today! Our second music video, 'WANT ME' by DASE, is going to be released!"

With Yulmu's announcement, the recording began. As he finished his words, each member expressed their excitement with cheers.

"This is the first time we've gathered like this to do a music video reaction, right, Yuyeon-ssi?"

"That's right. It's now 11:59. There's one minute left."

Yuyeon, mentioning that they were also watching the music video for the first time, placed his hand on his chest, expressing how nervous he was.

At exactly 12 o'clock, as the tablet's clock changed, Minsung quickly refreshed the page.

[DASE 데이즈 WANT ME MV]

"It's out!"

In the meantime, Chung, who seemed to have regained his composure, swiftly reached out and pressed the thumbnail, filling the screen with a black background.

After a brief loading, a pink-decorated girl's room appeared. In one corner, an extravagant toy mansion caught the eye. The camera zoomed in from a distance, gradually focusing on closing up inside the window.

On the empty lobby floor, six members of DASE appeared in a hexagonal formation as the accompaniment started.

♪♩♬♪♬♪♩

The group choreography began with a lively beat. Members formed a circle, lightly spinning as they each took turns bending their knees and sitting down, creating a circular motion. At the center stood Baekya alone. When he turned to face the audience, the scene transitioned.

A sunlit window and a bed filled with fluffy blankets came into view. Baekya's face appeared as he lifted the covers.

- EVERY MORNING, WAITING FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES

YOUR DAY STARTS WITH ME

The members cheered at Baekya's adorable first appearance.

"Uooooh!"