chapter 1-Rainforest

Krioklys was confused, the door was gone, and the forest was different, he was confused and scared. It was different, it was now a rainforest but then he felt his soul leave his body when he saw he had black scales and claws.

What the?! He thought in his head, he walked to a puddle and saw he had completely changed. He had become a dragon.

He had black scales with grey patterns shaped like barbed wire around him, his underbelly was a dark grey, he had wings that were black with white scales dotted on them that looked like stars, he had a tongue that was black and forked and his eyes were a dark blue he still had his silvery bionic left arm. I could get used to this... I think. He thought positively but then he heard something cut through the air and he dodged out of the way to see it was a dart.

Krioklys found himself evading darts, possibly sleeping ones, that were being fired at him. He wondered where they were coming from as there was no visible shooter. However, his past experiences of being subjected to experiments in his early life helped him to form a theory.

Then some parts of his body started to have black stains, his eyes red and then cloud-like black dust started to emerge from the stains which Krioklys suddenly launched everywhere hearing sounds of pain.

Just then some dragons fell with their scales a pale white and later turning back into random colours.

Who are they?