6|| Unspoken Scars

Hello hello ^-^! 

I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday T^T! 

So I will update 3 chapters for today to make it up! 

I may not be able to update tomorrow either, because I will be busy. 

So please stay tuned! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains suicidal thoughts, mentions of abuse, death, alcohol and drug use! If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! 

If you decide to read anyway, enjoy ^-^!  

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Chuuya Nakahara

When we approached Dazai's home, I saw the reluctance on his face. "Don't you want to go home?" I asked him.

He shook his head and wrote to his notebook.

No, I don't feel like entering that place.

I put my hand on his shoulder and spoke with a soft voice. "You don't have to, but I think it will be good to your fears. I will be with you no matter what happens." I could tell he was holding something back, but I didn't press the matter. I just nodded and silently led him away.

We wandered through the city until we found an empty park bench and that's where we stayed for hours, talking about anything and nothing. Even though his family could never understand him, his pain and loneliness were nothing I couldn't understand.

That day I was going to make sure that he knew he had me.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

When we reached Dazai's home, his mother greeted us with a stern face on her face. "Where were you two?" She asked with a harsh voice.

"We just went out for a walk." I asked as harsh as her.

"You should have told me. You could have get lost." She said rolling her eyes.

I tried to hold my laughter back. It was obvious that she didn't care about this. "Or someone would see him outside?"

Her hand landed to my right cheek and my head fell to left side. "You little arrogant... Pack your things and go as soon as possible."

I froze.

Then something unexpected happened.

"No." We heard someone said. I knew this voice... It was Dazai's... I knew it was a big step for Dazai.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

After a week

Since then Dazai hadn't spoke even a single word. His parents didn't kick me out thinking that I'm useful. However, Dazai was, for some reason, avoiding from me as well. He could barely notice even if I was in the same room with him.

That night Dazai spoke in front of his mother, his father came to my room and spoke with a harsh voice. "You are not a part of this family, but for my son, I won't do anything like kicking you out. Look after him."

It was obvious that he didn't care about his own son like his wife.

They thought I could be the one who was capable enough to handle him and also worked for them as a personal housekeeper in front of their friends. Because they didn't want their son was getting help from a psychiatrist.