Introduction

Hey lovelies!

First of all thanks to you all for giving my story a chance. It means a lot to me (giving you flying kisses)
So this is my first time writing something and I am hella nervous!!! I hope you guys will support and maybe somewhere guide me.

So the thing is I wanted to write a story since long time but was never getting that inside voice from me to write it. I even had storyline and plot ready but was not motivated enough to actually publish it. At last I thought why not give it a shot.

And here I am publishing my first ever story and this is really close to me.

I want to clear somethings before we proceed 

• As I mentioned, this is my FIRST story so I am bound to make mistakes and I will not allow any comments which directly or indirectly degrade me or my story.
It's my story and my characters. They are my babies(cute crying emoji)

• English is not my first language. There will be grammatical mistakes it would really means a lot if you guys will point out any mistakes related to it.

• I am a bibliophile and there may be reference which you may find similars to  other books but trust me I am not stealing anybody work it's just coincidence.

I would like to thank you again for giving this book a chance.

Will update chapter 1 soon

Signing off,
Amateurwrts.