Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?

Start from the beginning

The only thing on my mind was to help my uncle and aunt at that time.. but Non somehow found out, and now, here we are.. Life really loves playing.

It would be a lie that I am not enjoying right now.. Everything feels so perfect, even with the people we never thought.. Gemini and Mr.Pawat, oops, P'Ohm, they both are the definition of 'cool and fool'. 

I want things to be how it is right now and be like this forever.. cuz if things start to change, life starts to be different.

"Fourth dear.. Where are you lost?" A gentle voice snapped me out of my thoughts... I almost forgot I was still working.. 

"Grandma.. I am right here, " I answered and looked at her to see why she was calling and saw her trying to get some stuff out of the stall, AGAIN..

"Grandma, I told you not to do this kind of work.. I am right here, so order me around." With some angry tone, I start to scold her..

"Young man, I am still young, so I will not break my bones, alright.. and boy, you have been working a lot, so I am trying to give you a hand. Be grateful" 

Tchhh..Typical Asian Grandmas

It's not surprising for us to argue like this.. Aside from Non, grandma is also my family here.. So we are like this..

"Ohoo, it's not like I do it for free, right? You pay me well so I should also work hard!" I replied, teasing her...

"Your shift is almost over, dear.. Just go home, or you might get into trouble.. Roads are dangerous at night." Grandma said with a sense of worry. No matter how much playful she gets, she is the sweetest and treats me like her own son.. Yeah, people should be like this, loving and caring.. making others' lives easier. I just smiled at her and playfully salute, "Yes mam"

I bid my goodbye to grandma and start walking towards home.. observing.

Yeah, I look around the dark alleys while returning.. creepy, right?

People are gambling, smoking, stealing.. for what? money

Money is like an illusion.. I won't say it's not important because it is.. but some people be showing them off as if they created them and forgetting the word 'respect'. Such ASSHOLES

And with all the ranting and cursing toward those unknown people, I reached the apartment..

Surprisingly, the door was unlocked from before, indicating Non is there.. 

"How come you so early today, Non?" I asked, surprised.. It is not common for him to be home this early..

"What can I say? When your boss becomes your friend.. he gave me a ride home, " Non said, shrugging off his shoulder.. 

"So you finally gave it a try??" I asked.. I just nodded, but something seemed off about him.. Why does everything today seem off?

"P'Ohm seems to be a good person.. But why are you looking so gloomy?? Did something happen?" I asked again.. Now I am curious too, and looking at Non sighing, I was right..

"A lot of things happened.." He replied short..

"SPILL THE TEA.." I said.. HE just mumbled something that was not clear. What do I look like? A rabbit who can  hear from miles?

"WE KISSED," He screamed.. 

I was shocked? surprised? in disbelief? processing what he just said!!

"He WHAT???" I also screamed... He covered his ears because of my scream..

"Are you deaf or dumb? and before you scream again, let me clear it.. It was a mistake.."

I was too in shock to respond? Kiss/ Mistake.. I quickly went to him and shook him by his shoulder..