One

One Direction had just finished their last show on their US leg, and they all went back to their hotel rooms, but even though Harry was tired and drunk, he still had someone to meet...

The boys laughed as they one by one stepped out of their driver's car, immediately blinded by paparazzi who once again, followed behind their cars and stalked them to the hotel. This wasn't new to any of them. They'd been doing shows for quite some time now, and this was a daily occurrence for them. They were quickly flooded with questions from reporters shoving microphones in their faces as they tried to walk, their path also flooded with a mix of bodyguards and people trying to get to them.
"Harry!! Over here!!"
"Zayn! Who are you dating?"
"Do you guys love your fans?"
"Whats your opinion on pineapple pizza?"
They all shook their heads, giving each other the look of disapproval. Harry walked faster than the others however because all that was on his mind was having some alone time with his boyfriend.

He couldn't share this news to the public obviously because if management found out, his entire career would be out the window, so he didn't. The only times he could see his boyfriend though were hotels. It was the only place someone could sneak in without it being heavily questioned by the public eye. It was the only place he could exist quietly and enjoy his time with his friends. But especially his time with Taylor.

Once they got through the crowd and through the hotel doors, he began to walk up to the front desk.

"Oh, no need hon. I know who you are." The woman at the desk said slyly, giving him a wink and a smirk as she spoke. As much as you'd think this would be nice, Harry despised it. He hated the different treatment he was given just for being in a popular band. He just wanted to enjoy his career yet also live like normal. Just to be able to enjoy his life in peace like everyone else.

Harry huffed as he walked past the desk, feeling a hand roughly grab his shoulder to console him. It was Liam. He knew how much it annoyed him, so that was his way of letting him know he understood.

The group walked to the elevator together, watching as reporters tried to follow, but were quickly shut down by security. Harry huffed, his discomfort evident because of how drunk he was.

He texted taylor in the elevator on the way up. He knew that by the time he got here, the band would be in their rooms. Every one of them knew Harry was in a relationship, but they never saw the lucky person. Harry didn't want them to.

He wasn't out to anyone yet, and the thought of the band all knowing scared him. What if management found out? He didn't want to be shamed for it, so he kept it a secret.

The elevator stopped, followed by a chime and the metal doors opened. Harry looked left to right, searching for his room as he walked down the hall, half zoned out.

"Where the hell is 205.." he muttered under his breath looking down at the blue and white keycard he was given after the show by his manager. He now fully zoned out, still walking as he flipped the keycard over and over again, reading the big and small font, messing with the bashed up corners, and peeling up the lamination.

"Err- mate?" called Louis from down the hallway. Harry was suddenly all the way to the end of the hallway and would've hit the wall in front of him if Louis hadn't called for him.

"Right." he giggled to himself, walking back down the hall, clearly seeing the 205 this time. "Jeez.. where was that earlier? Would've sure been helpful." he rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Not on that wall you almost crashed into. If you fell, you'd get a good lecture from management tomorrow morning for being drunk and reckless and how that's a horrible reputation for world-famous pop-stars." he laughed, mockingly speaking the last bit. Harry chuckled with him.

If there was one thing most of the band hated, it was management. They always got so deep into your personal lives, and then scolded you once they forced you to come clean to them about something. One time Harry threw up on the side of the road somewhere when he was drunk and walking to his hotel, and when management found out he never heard the end of it.

Harry scanned the keycard to his room and entered after saying goodnight to Louis. He immediately flopped down onto his bed, sighing and waited for a text from Taylor.

Soon enough, a notification popped up.

Baby 💗
I'm here. Let this bitchy receptionist know that I'm with you.

Sounds good. See you in a bit.
Sent

Harry rolled his eyes, picked up the phone on the desk next to his bed, and dialed the front desk.

"Hello, I was wondering if you could let Taylor in-... Yes, Taylor... No not Taylor Swi- Can you just let him in please? Thank you." Harry huffs, setting the phone down and opening his door to wait for his Taylor.