Can You Play "Through Fire And Flames"?

It Has Been Decided By The High Council That The Mortal Y/N Locke Must Be Dealt With In A Quick And Silent Manner

The young witch read the notice he had received again. It wasn't unusual that something like this happened. One mortal sniffed just too close to the truth and they would learn something they shouldn't know.

However, this was curious.

There was no reason listen regarding why this Y/N Locke should be dealt with. Or even how.

All the witch knew was that this person was located in a small town in Upstate New York known as Riverdale.

And, of course, that this boy was currently dating his cousin.

???: Sabrina, what did you get this poor boy into?

The High Council was not to be messed with. No one who dared challenge them ever made it out unscathed.

The witch sighed as he stood up. He reached his hand out and caught his broom before he picked up his hat.

He needed to find Y/N Locke.

He needed to find you.
----------
Y/N: They did what?

Sabrina was sitting on your bed while you worked on your homework at your desk. When she told you about what had happened at the fabric store, you had to stop to give her your full attention.

Sabrina: Everyone is trying to find out who your sister is. You didn't tell me that she was kind of a minor celebrity.

Right. Why would you? You didn't even tell her that you had sisters.

But she wasn't wrong. Katy Keene was indeed a celebrity in her own way. She, or Sis, was verified on Instagram and Twitter. She had done some interviews for some big name magazines. She even dated a famous boxer at one point.

Which was also why you didn't want anyone to know that she was your sister, or that she was living here.

Click.

Am I embarrassed of my sisters? No. Of course not.

Do I want people all up on my business? No. Of course not.

Click.

Sabrina had her own books spread out on your bed. Spell Books from what you could gather. A witch had to study as much as a normal high school student, you supposed.

Y/N: So my friends are now stalking my sister?

Sabrina: The whole town is.

You groaned and dropped your head onto your desk.
--------------
Sis: They were waiting for you at the fabric store?

Katy: Yep.

The two sisters were in Katy's room, which was across the hall from yours, while Sis tried to find a good outfit for tonight's show.

The same show that the girls had signed up for.

Katy: Maybe we should cancel.

Sis: What? No! This is all the more reason to do this! They're going to find you! Why not make an appearance?

Katy reasoned her sister's logic. She had come to Riverdale for two reasons. To check in on you and make sure you were still alive, which was a miracle on it's own, and to get away from the big city.

She had wanted to keep a lower profile, but she knew that would be harder and harder to do. Especially since you did have friends and they would eventually cross paths.