Lord Help The Mister With Two Sisters

Start from the beginning

Katy: Sis!

Sis: His whole finger is missing! It wasn't like that the last time we came to visit, was it?

You slowly shook your head.

Sis: So what happened? Mom told us about all this crazy stuff, but it can't all be true, can it?

You shrugged.

Y/N: What did she say?

Katy: That you saved a kid from falling into the lake, before you fell in yourself. And that you were arrested.

Y/N: Taken into police custody. I wasn't...I wasn't actually arrested.

Katy and Sis stared at you, shocked, as you silently drank your coffee. You let out a sigh of satisfaction before you looked at your hand.

Y/N: Oh, and they had to cut it off after frost bite got to it. Kinda grew on me, actually.

You moved the nub around and smiled a bit.

Katy: Half a year.

You flinched and slowly turned back to your two sisters. Your eyes grew wide and you began to panic even though you were still smiling.

Katy: We leave for half a year, and you almost die before getting taken in by the police.

Oh, she was mad.

Like, really mad.

She slammed her hands on the table and stood up.

Katy: YOU'RE ALMOST 18 AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK AFTER YOURSELF?!

Sis: There she goes.

Katy: You could've died, Y/N! And what if you actually got in trouble?! That would've ruined your whole life! That's it! It's official! We're moving in!

Y/N/Sis: WHAT?!

Katy grabbed her bags and started to head upstairs.

Katy: Since you clearly can't be trusted, me and Sis are going to move in and make sure you live to see your graduation!

You and Sis watched as she disappeared upstairs. Then, and only then, did the two of you let out the breaths you were holding. You both dropped your heads onto the table with groans.

Sis: She's so freaking terrifying when she gets worked up.

Y/N: I know. Who does that girl think she is?
------------
Veronia: I don't know, but her photos are great.

Archie looked up from his guitar to see Veronica looking through her phone. She was checking out the mystery girl's Instagram to see if she could figure out who she is.

The account was for someone named Sissie, but the girl in the photos wasn't her.

Currently your two friends were sitting in Archie's room. He wanted someone to listen to the new song he wrote before he preformed it at the open mic tomorrow. While he loved music, he was still nervous.

Veronica locked her phone and set it down before she gave her full attention to the red haired boy.

Veronica: Okay. New song.

Archie: I was thinking I should put it up online. You know, after the show tomorrow?

Veronica nodded in agreement.

Archie was a lot of things. He was mostly someone who could mess anything up.

But if there was one thing he was good at, it was music.

And Veronica was ready to support him 100%.

Veronica: Ready whenever you are, Archikins.

Archie smiled and began to count down. He then hit the first cord.
-----------
You laid face down in your bed. You were beyond tired after the longest week of your life. But, it was now a Friday and you were coming up on Winter Break.