𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭&𝟮)

Start from the beginning

Bailey had to admit that Bella and Grace were her favourites. They were both loyal to each other.

Bella grinned. She looked at her. "Sorry ma'am. I have no filter. I get that from my sister Amelia."

"Shut it."

"Yes ma'am."

Bailey hid a smirk as she looked to the computer. She kept on clicking the refresh button. Bella grinned. "Can you refresh that quick enough?" She teased.

"Isabella Shepherd. If you don't shut up, I will kick you," Bailey said as she looked at her.

Derek walked over. He smiled. Bailey glared. "You're taking up my oxygen," she said as she looked to him.

"I'm trying to see."

Bella grinned. "There's nothing to see yet Derek. Get in line," she said as she took the coffee Grace had. "I need this more."

"Course you do hun."

Bella smirked as Mark and Erica walked over. "Is it up yet?" Mark asked as he stood behind his fiancée.

Bella bit her lip at feeling how close they were to each other. "Close enough there?" She said as Mark smirked.

"It should have been up as 4pm," Erica said as she looked at the computer.

Mark shrugged. "It's 4:15pm."

Bailey rolled her eyes. She was ignoring all of the others coming over to talk about the listing.

Or where they were going to rank. Derek thought they were going to be higher than Hopkins.

Bell looked to Bailey. She quickly refreshed the page. Bailey smacking her hand. "Oh come on... I just wanted to click it once."

Grace got the attention of everyone. "It's up," she told them all.

Bailey looked over the rankings. "Oh, number one, hopkins. Number two, Mayo."

"I said it," Erica said, looking over the rankings.

"Three, cleveland clinic?"

Bella frowned. She looked to the computer. "What? We didn't beat Cleveland?"

"Four, Mass Gen."

"What? Wait, we stayed in fifth place."

"No. There is no fifth."

****

Mark and Derek were walking along. "It's humiliating," he said. He knew Derek didn't know about him and Bella being engaged. And he didn't want to say anything yet.

Derek nodded. "Yeah."

Mark looked to him. "Twelve? You're the best neurosurgeon in the country!" He said.

"Thank you."

"In the world!" Mark said. He smirked. "Don't you wanna say anything nice about me?"