"So Voshkod's already there," Noah asks quietly to Lennox. "He'll be waiting at the fence of the exclusion zone."

"Anyone else there with him?" Lennox asks. Noah shakes his head. "Hmm... Something doesn't seem right."

The agents arrive at the fence, Optimus, Arcee and Bee on standby. The fence itself is open, allowing the vehicles to stream in. Voshkod stands in the middle of the empty lot. The doors open and the agents hop out. Kaede glances over to Optimus, sitting in his altmode on the other side of the fence. He frowns for a moment, a bad feeling in their stomach.

"Uninhabited since '86," Lennox calls out to Voshkod. "I hear it won't be livable again for another 20,000 years."

"At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy," Voshkod replies. He then turns around quickly and begins to walk towards a building. "This way."

"Gear up," Lennox calls out. "We have 60 minutes on the ground. Watch your radiation levels." Kaede fastens the mask over their face and exhales, following Voshkod. "Mr. Voshkod, where's your protective gear?" Voshkod doesn't answer and Lennox catches up to him. "Where's your protective gear?" he asks again.

"It would not matter. For me, it's only a matter of time," Voshkod replies. He points in a direction within the building. "Through the school. Yuri will take you below." He then pulls Lennox aside for a moment. "And one other thing, in private, there were some military experiments-" he cuts himself off as his eyes land on something behind him. "It can wait," he says hastily.

The agents traverse further into the school and go underground, eventually finding a large chamber with a platform in the centre and a catwalk surrounding it.

"Stay tight," Lennox orders, before moving forward onto the catwalk. "Bright up the light," Lennox calls out. One of the agents nearby illuminates the area. Kaede peers down the side of the catwalk and sucks his breath in with how deep the chasm is.

"We got a visual!" Epps calls out. The agents get closer to see a spherical Cybertronian piece of technology. "Strapped in some kinda metal harness," he says. A briefcase sits beside it, covered in dust.

"What is it?" Lennox says, joining Epps side. He dusts off the case before his eyes widen at the insignia. "Guys, this is Soviet Space program."

"Sputnik?" Chrys calls out. Their energon detectors then start going off, letting off blips. A shiver runs up Kaede's spine as he peers across the other end of the catwalk, feeling a presence. Everyone falls silent. A single red optic then blinks to life from the darkness. Everyone readies their guns as heavy footsteps enact and echo through the chamber.

"GET THAT PART AND BRIEFCASE OUT OF HERE!" Lennox orders quickly. A bass-like sound comes from the red optic and the NEST team opens fire, trying to cover the materials as Chrys nabs the briefcase and hightails it out of there with Wendy. The figure steps forward into the light, their body a dark purple and a large cannon warming up as one of their arms, an orange glow slowly getting brighter and brighter. And it was dangerously close to Lennox. Kaede acts immediately, lunging and tackling Lennox to the ground. The two collide into each other as Kaede pushes him out of the way of the cannon's blast, shooting through the walls.

The large red optic blinks down towards Kaede and Lennox before the two scramble up.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Lennox shouts.

"NEST, GET OUTSIDE!" Noah orders, the NEST agents clearing out while providing cover fire. They all run across the catwalk and into the school. Another blast rings out in the chamber, impacting the ground right behind Kaede. A few agents were hit by the blast, being flung forward. Kaede goes to help one of the agents up.