“ Ammi, Baba.. As much as I would love to forgive you. I can't... I can't forgive you when I have been with the parents who never showed affection. I need time to get into this new type of relationship with you. You need time to prove yourself for the first time. “ She stopped and I squeezed her hand telling her that I am with her and I am on her team.

“ Zoya baji Ran away because she wanted to do something she wanted. I had dreams too but that day I saw all my dreams falling when I was forced to sign the papers. But Allah had better for me. Ahad's family which is now my family. Welcomed me with smiles and big hearts. I got a mother figure in Maa who loved me so much. When I was stressed due to exams she stayed awake till midnight asking me time to time for anything. Abbu literally scolded Ahad once because he didn't take me out for dinner. Ishaan became my problem listener . And Ahad ... He is the blessing of Allah. I can't even describe in words how much... He made me fall in love with my own self. He made me believe in myself. I was lucky to get him as my husband.

I was scared but he relaxed me . He made me feel at home. He protected me. And every little thing he did was too big for me. So yes I need you to show the changes too. It will not be hard. I will appreciate every little step. I don't need any type of presents or money I don't need luxury gifts I just need the love even the little bit of love but I need it from you “

She ended her words and confidently nodded towards her parents. Mr Zafar Smiled slightly and nodded. He looked towards me.

“ Thank you Ahad for giving my daughter love. She was strong before too but what she is now is far more than strong. She trusts her words and herself, “ He said as I looked towards Mi Amor and shook my head.

“ No Mr Zafar I did nothing , I want to tell you that she changed me not I changed her. She is the real shining star “ I said while my eyes were just on My Wife. Who was smiling even though her nose was red. If her parents were not sitting here I could have pulled her in a long kiss. She is looking so beautiful. Or maybe she is always this beautiful.

For the next few hours we had dinner and Her parents did everything they could do to make us comfortable. Then after saying goodbye we left towards the mansion. The weather was beautiful, just the smiling face of Mi Amor. This happiness of hers was new to me and I was loving each second of it.

The moon following us was making her face shine Beautifully.

“ Ahad, where are you taking me? “ She asked again. Looking at the way in front of us which was quite unfamiliar to her. I just smiled and kept on driving . “ I am taking you somewhere far away “ I said and held her hand in mine. She loves me enough to believe me. That's why she didn't ask me further . Fifteen minutes later I parked the car in front of a lonely road. No one was here.

“ Let's go “ I said before getting out of the car.

I circled around towards her side and opened the door for her. She got out of the car as the cold air hit her body. Thankfully she is covering herself properly. I took her hand in mine. Smiling her face showed expressions of confusion .

“ We need to walk from here. It is not so far “ I said while we started to walk.

“ But where are we going? “ She asked, looking towards me with a pout. I smiled and kissed her pout. “ We are just getting there, Mi Amor.“

After walking for a while and appreciating the beauty of night we finally reached the destination. I smiled as the view came in front of our eyes.

But all I was looking at was her wide eyes. She looked towards me and then back towards the decoration. And then back towards me . A smile appeared on her face, actually a big one . And then in one go jumped over me.

“ THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. YOU DID THIS! “ she nearly jumped and ran towards the place.

It was a date decoration. The moon cast a gentle glow upon the sandy shores as a soft breeze carried the scent of the sea. A secluded section of the beach had been transformed into a romantic haven. A pathway of luminous seashells led to a heart-shaped arrangement of delicate fairy lights, twinkling like stars fallen from the night sky.

The rhythmic sound of waves provided a soothing soundtrack to the scene. Lanterns adorned with delicate sea-inspired motifs gently swayed, casting a warm and enchanting light. The beach was sprinkled with rose petals, creating a fragrant carpet leading to an intimate setup under a billowing canopy.

In the center, a bouquet of starry lilies and coral-colored roses stood in a crystal vase. Around the vase, small glass orbs with tealight candles added a soft, romantic glow. A gentle melody from a hidden speaker wafted through the air, creating an atmosphere of serenity and love.

I smiled and followed her towards the center. The rose carpet was getting blessed by her feet as she walked bare feet on them. She had a huge smile and I wanted to capture this moment forever. She looked around like a kid. “ So beautiful “ I whispered to myself while my heart was beating fast. I smiled and pulled out a box from my pocket. Smiling towards it.

And Then I got on my knees. She turned around smiling face was now looking towards me with emotions. Her eyes were shining.

I still remember the time when I was sure that I was never going to get down in front of anyone. Not a single person. Looks like I was wrong because I met the most powerful person who has the dangerous kind of power over my heart.

“ Ahad please stand up man should not get on his knees in front of wo— “ I cut her off by holding her hands.

“ What can I do Mi Amor.. Me Ahad Malik is too weak in front of you . And I want to get on my knees in front of you just so you can see your power. You don't have any idea what you are. You have no idea how my heart reacts when you smile. “

She smiled looking at me but her eyes were teary.

“ By fate you were mine Mi Amor and it was too late until I realized that I fell in love with you so madly and so beautifully “

She sniffed but the smile was still plastered on her face.

“ You know what Mi Amor means “ she shook her head even though I know she knows the meaning but she needs to hear it from me.

“ It means.. My Love. “

“ And for me love is you. You are the magic. The blessing. You are my flower and the most beautiful gift by Allah. “

She kneeled in front of me holding my face between her hands.

“ you are the most amazing person Had the best person I have ever met. If I had the world I'd give it to you but all I have is this heart of mine so I am giving it to you “

She said as we both smiled towards Eachother.

Then I took her hand in mine and then asked her the most important question.

“ well... I wanted to ask.. Will you marry me again Mi Amor, this time with happiness and love “

She paused for a moment, her eyes big and then she smiled like a kid.

“ WAIT A MINUTE , OH MY GOD! YES YES YES I WILL MARRY YOU “

She said as I quickly pulled out the ring with my biggest smile. My heart is dancing and I am going to dance too.

I made her wear the ring. As she quickly hugged me tightly. Two hearts were beating fast.

“ Thank you so much Mi Amor. “ I hold her too close to me as if we are two souls in one body.

And then I realized what truly being happy feels like.

Maybe I am on the 7th cloud right now.

Thank you so much and Please, Vote, Comment, Follow and follow me on Instagram