Mac nodded in agreement.

Then he said what he suspected. it makes the eyeballs grow instantly

-You think it's true, don't you, Nan? Mac was shocked.

- I told you I wasn't sure. Maybe I'm thinking too much. However, today I invite them to the table. I'll cook for you, he said, Mac immediately nodded.

- You, if you really believe what a thief is. So he's about to go up to the house next to us? Mac asked

- May be. I don't want to be so pessimistic. but I still believe that the woman she is

alone with two small children. What's up what happens to a her if the two are thieves? he said that.

"Then we'll follow him for a while," Mac said again.

Nan nodded in agreement.

- So we're going to tell them? Mac asked.

- No need, if the two are not really thieves, we will scare them.

- No, Mac replied before helping each other finish bending the branches.

and waiting for me to prepare dinner Nan.

As for Mac, he continued to look at the house next door until he saw a woman's car pull into the house. Mac hurried to meet them.

- I'm done and I left to take a shower and change, go to the house, Martha said to her son when she got out of the car, then she turned to greet Mac when she saw him.

- Hi Mac, you're back after a long time, right? Martha asked because he knows Mac had returned to Thailand

- Hi ..Yes it's been a few days, Mac answered the girl and waved and greeted the boy with golden hair who sends Mac a shy smile along with standing behind his mother.

- Ah, Martha, my friend is from Thailand. We will cook dinner together and we want to invite you to eat together, Mac invited her.

- Yes.. thank you very much, said the girl smiling.

- let's eat together. Did Arthur lose something? Mac asked as he remembered.

- No, everyone can eat. I just don't like eating vegetables that much, Arthur said

- Yes, I will prepare dinner without too many vegetables. See you then, Mac replied, Martha smiling before taking her son into the house and Mac returned to the kitchen.

- You, I invited them.... He'll come, Mac said, and Nan nodded in agreement.

- It's also western food. in case he can't eat Thai food with us, Mac said.

-Um, you came to help me. Don't just talk about it, Nan said.

Mac immediately rushed to help his lover. Menu they're going to make today....There's a pork belly salad that Mac wants to eat. Nintha fried rice, fried chicken wings, salmon steak, vegetable salad and fries for the little ones.

As he finished there was a noise outside the house. Mac rushed to open the door and saw that it was Martha and her youngest son who was now in a cute overall with pink cheeks glowing and it made him want to kiss his cheeks but he doesn't dare because he's afraid of losing his manners.

I also baked an apple pie for dessert, Martha said.

Mac immediately took the pie pan.

- Thank you. Enter first, invite her inside.

At that moment Man came out. Arthur saw him and was shocked because he is big and immediately hides behind his own mother.

- Hello, I greeted Nan.