-" That Time of the Year"- ❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

It didn't take long for the brunette to quickly loosen and Ghost knew it was about time. He slowly drew his mouth away his tongue still lapping at the leaking entrance, drinking all of the smaller male's sweet nectar.

"Simon... fuck me... I don't want your tongue... I want your cock. I want your thick, long length inside me..." Soap begged and pressed his hips back onto the blond's lips.

"Alright, alright. Lube." Ghost held out his hand and waited for the bottle to hit his palm. As soon as he felt the plastic, he pulled his mouth away completely and spread a fat glob of lube on his throbbing length.

Soap's sweet scent filled the room and Ghost couldn't think clearly anymore. His hand clenched around Soap's tail, the brown hairs peaking through his calloused digits. He yanked the brunette's hips back, causing Soap to scream out as he was quickly stretched to the Alpha's dick.

"Si-MON~! Ngh... hah" Soap quickly started panting and whining as his body starts to push against Ghost's hips, trying to stuff his whole member inside. The Alpha complies and thrusts deep into Soap, watching as the smaller man just crumbles under him.

"Simon- fUck!" Soap clutches at the sheets so hard that he is going white knuckled, he's twitching and shaking from pleasure and pain. The brunette's fangs are close to piercing his own lips in an attempt to silence his loud moans.

"Good boy. Take it." Ghost starts roughly fucking Soap, using the Omega's tail as a sort of handle to pull and push around his ass. The Alpha is practically salivating over his temporary mate, watching as the shockwaves from him slamming into Soap's ass sends ripples down the Scott's whole body.

It isn't long until they are both closing in on their climaxes, only difference is one of them is about to just snap. Ghost is thrusting animalistically into the smaller man, the Brit's hands grasp at Soap's hips so hard that they will, 100%, leave bruises.

"CumMI-HNg~!" Soap shoved himself back into Ghost's dick and came onto the sheets below the two. The brunette's eyes rolled back and his back arched as loud moan ripped it's way out of his throat.

Feeling Soap's walls tighten around him, Ghost's came into the brunette with a deep, raspy growl. The Blond's knot swelled to keep the Omega filled, not letting any of the sticky seed seep out.

Ghost collapses down onto Soap, his arms wrapping tenderly around the brunette and kissing his neck softly. They were stuck together for a while and there was nothing they could do about it without causing pain to the bottom.

"Your still so tight~" Ghost gave a deep chuckle and kept gently kissing on Soap's neck. The Scott responded by clenching around the blond, basically milking his knot while smirking.

"FucK don't... don't do that, babe." The blond groaned quietly and pushed himself as much further inside as he could go, all the way to his hilt. His knot grew to full size, sealing up the Omega.

"I can't help it~" Soap teased and clenched around the Brit again, causing him to shoot another load into the brunette. Ghost started to pant from the overwhelming pleasure of getting clenched around, his instincts on high.

"John... sto- Ahp~!" The Alpha moaned again as his mate kept squeezing. The tables had turned, now things were under Soap's control. Just when Ghost thought maybe, just maybe, the brunette had stopped squeezing, another wave of clenches hit him like a tidal wave.

"Johnny~ s-stop" The blond pleaded. When hit with another wave of constrictions, his grinded his hips against Soap's ass and came yet again. Ghost's thighs were now twitching and his breaths were coming out fast and strong.

Soap eventually stops and Ghost's knot slowly deflates enough for him to pull out. With a quiet pop, the blond slides out of his Omega. Soap whines at the loss of filling, but relaxes his body for the first time in about an hour.

"I wouldn't ask for any other mate." Ghost smiles, satisfied beyond belief. The brunette smiles and rolls over to look at his partner with cheery eyes. Soap lets out a sigh and his tail gently wags.

"Me neither"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry this took so long, my dears! I haven't been very motivated the past week. Any who, I hope you all enjoyed this!

Word Count: 1313