-" That Time of the Year"- ❤️‍🔥

~Omegaverse~
It's basically two feral men fucking, what other context do you want? 😒
Context: Alphas, Betas, and Omegas can be male or female, no class is a specific sex.
Bottom: Soap     Top: Ghost

3rd Person PoV:

February was a chaotic month for the base every year, no matter what. Those who had mates were able to go home and spend time with them to get through the season. What season you may ask? Breeding season, how wonderful.

If you didn't have a mate, you were stuck at work to endure your heat or rut on your own, stuffed inside a private little room. Things happened of course, but the mating that happened on the job was almost never permanent, it would just be a one and done.

Except for one Alpha and one Omega, Ghost and Soap. They didn't want to officially mate and just blamed it on their ruts, but everyone knew that the two of them purposely mated with eachother all season long.

When Ghost's rut kicked in, that's when shit hit the fan.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"John... Johnny. Open the fucking door." Ghost banged his clenched fists on the wood, trying desperately to get into the Omega's quarters. His ears were pinned back and his tail was thrashing angrily, stark in contrast to his throbbing, leaking cock.

Almost instantly, the door swung open and he was pulled into Soap's room by two, strong hands. Ghost was practically thrown onto the messy, soft mattress, then getting pinned by Soap crawling over him and kissing all along his body, the brunette's fluffy tail wagging happily

"Took you long enough, LT." Soap began hungrily kissing all over the Brit. That's when a strong, smokey scent filled the Scott's nostrils, fueling his desires. Ghost soon realizes that he has Soap's own scent hitting his sensitive nose, causing both of them to release intense pheromones that mixed and filled the air.

It took no time for the Scott to tear off the blond's clothes and started eagerly sucking down his superior's cock. Soap's eyes stayed locked with the Alpha's as he went absolutely feral for Ghost's dick, swallowing it down eagerly and coating it with his saliva.

"That's a good boy. Take your Alpha's thick fuckin' cock." The Brit shoved Soap's head down, making sure the brunette took the whole length. Ghost watched as the eager Scott's tail wagged fast and ears pinned back in submission.

This scene, fused with Soap's strong pheromones, kicked Ghost's instincts into overdrive. He shoved the Omega's head all the way down and came deep into his throat.

Tears welled in the Scott's eyes and he greedily choked all of his partner's cock down, swallowing every last drop of hot cum. Soap maintained eye contact with Ghost as he did all of this, causing the blond to get hard almost instantly again.

"Turn over." Ghost was commanding, needing to shove himself inside of the Omega's ass. Soap obediently flipped over and pointed his rear right at the dominant male, raising his tail high and out of the way.

The Brit quickly yanked down Soap's pants and boxers before quickly burying his face into the brunette's ass and starting to eat him out. Soap moaned loudly and arched his back into the sensation.

Ghost's tongue quickly slipped in, stretching the bottom's hole open slightly, allowing the blond to taste the Omega's sweet slick. His tongue dug deep into Soap, letting Ghost just ascend to cloud nine.