"Kai, stop!" Sensei calls out "He is the reason I left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest"

"We have to live with this guy?!" Cole complains.

"But Sensei, he has four arms!" Zane explains. (Y/n) gives him a small slap on the shoulder, making the boy mumble out an apology.

Jay pushes past the other three "Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil, he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?"

"Enough!" Sensei Wu yells, making his students stop in place.

"Yes, Sensei" They mutter.

Kai gets off Garmadon, letting the lord wrap himself off the ground. "This isn't about the weapons. It's about my son" he said.

"From here on out, you will obey me and you will respect my brother" Sensei orders.

"Yes, Sensei" His students repeat, slightly bowing their heads.

"Well um, welcome aboard, Garmadon" (Y/n) steps forward, holding her hand. Her gaze and hand position swifts towards his upper and lower right hand, confused on which on to shake.

Garmadon lets out a small chuckle, patting the girl's shoulder "No need be so formal, I'm a guest"

"Now to the bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters" Sensei interuppts the small interaction.

Garmadon and Wu lead the others to the bridge. On the way Kai gives (Y/n) a small jab, grabbing her attention.

"What was that all about about?" He asked with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Well, I'm trying to be respectful. Even if be is the lord of darkness, he is Lloyd's dad. And Sensei did tell us to not be rude" The (h/c)nette replies.

Kai just huffs at the response and looks away.

Finally arriving at the bridge, Sensei Wu turns to his students "So, where are we at with the four Fangblades?"

"Oh, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left" Jay answers.

"And we only need one in order to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer" Cole adds.

"Any luck finding their whereabouts?" Wu questions.

Zane shakes his head "No, but the Falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity"

"We do know where to destroy them thanks to Jennette, (Y/n)'s sister" Nya points to the mentioned girl next to her "That being 'Torch Fire Mountain'"

Wu nods "Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd. Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity"

"Yes, Sensei" the siblings say in unison, walking out of the room.

"I have my eye on you" Kai mutters, glaring at Garmadon. He suddenly hits his head against the wall next to the enterance before being snatched out of the room by his sister.

"Jay, did you say the Falcon was...programmed?" Sensei asks, turning to the lightning ninja.

"Haha. Okay, Sensei. I don't know where to start. It all started when we saw the Falcon, and then we ran after it..."

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

'Living with Garmadon is quite interesting. Eating Condensed evil, watching horror movies as if they were commedies and even sharpening his teeth with a knife' (Y/n) thinks to herself, swinging around her staff.