Captured; Pranks of retaliation

Law wakes with a groan. He felt so sore all over. He was lying on his side on an unfamiliar cold concrete floor, arms bound behind him with sea stone. He was completely bare. He sits up in the cell he was locked in, noticing he wasn't alone. "Penguin-ya?" He whispers. Penguin begins to stir, he was in the same condition as Law. Last Law remembered was running after someone who had snagged Penguin out of the market they went to.
"What the hell? Where are we?" Pen asks.
"I'm not sure, but I'm never going to be allowed to be out without one of my spouses ever again." Law sighs. Penguin laughs a little at that. Just then the cell door opens revealing 3 men carrying some kind of tool kit.
"Oh good, our merchandise is awake." One of them said. Merchandise? They look Penguin over, touching his skin and taking in the appearance of his body. Penguin backs away from the touch. The men let out a hum as they moved on to Law. "Oh this one will bring in a lot of Berri." Law growls at them, daring them to touch him.
"Maybe add a tongue piercing? That should do well." The second man says. Law's eyes widen. One man goes to pry Law's mouth open as the main one goes to get the needles and other equipment from the tool box. The third man started to stroke Penguin's head and cheek.
Law managed to bite down on a finger that entered his mouth, locking down until it was severed. The man screamed, holding his hand to his chest. The man in charge backhands Law as he tells the man to suck it up and hold him. Law managed to bite another finger before they gave up on getting in his mouth.
"Fine! Hold him down, both of you! We will get his chest instead." Penguin was left alone as the 3 ganged up on Law, holding him to the ground. Law tried to get away but the sea stone weaked him a lot. "Do you want the ice or numbing spray?" One of the men asked their leader. The leader grins cruelly.
"No, he doesn't deserve that. Give me the dull needle." He snarls right before he shoves the needle through Law's sensitive nipple with excessive force. Law hisses at the sudden pain, hands clenching behind him. After the bar was inserted into the new hole, they moved to the other side, repeating the process. Law let's out a pained sound as they made sure to make it hurt, squeezing the freshly pierced nipples hard and twisting them.
"Leave him alone you, bastards!" Penguin shouts at them. He continued to curse their existence. "Shut that one up. We will get his tongue." Penguin freezes as two of the men hold him, prying his mouth open. They use plyers to pull his tongue free of his mouth. "Stop it!" Law shouts, unable to reach him. Penguin squirms and shouts as the dull needle passes through the wet muscle. Tears stung his eyes as the pain floods his mouth. "You bastards! Leave him alone! He doesn't deserve that!" Law snarls at them. The leader motions for one of the others to retrieve something from the tool it.
"You're gonna learn to keep your mouth shut. No matter what you say, we are gonna do whatever we want to that twink." The other man comes back over with a bucket of water and an electrical device. Law bites the inside of his cheek as he realizes what was about to happen. " I am going to have some fun with this one." He zapped the electric pen one time before dumping the water all over Law. He didn't take long to start shocking his pained nipples. Law clenched his teeth as the electricity went through him. This repeated several times.
After they were done tormenting the pirates, they left them alone to bleed.
~~~
Law didn't know how long they had been in the cell when the men came back. He just knew they were in for more pain. "One of you start prepping the twink for testing. I'm gonna hold this one so he has to watch." Their leader says as he approaches Law. He rubbed a hand up and down Law's chest, twisting the nipples that had surely gotten infected. Law could hear the pained sound Penguin gave as fingers were shoved roughly inside of him. Law looks over and curses. "That bother you? Well good to know. Why don't you watch?" The man grabbed Law's head so he couldn't look away as he began to rub his free hand all over him, slowly inching toward Law's flaccid member.
  In the distance Law could hear explosions but their captors didnt seem to. Penguin makes several noises of pain as his tongue was swollen to the point he could barely talk or cry out.
Screams got closer as more explosions sounded. Law knew who was behind the noise, no question. Penguin looks over at him, hope in his eyes. Law nods just as the man lines up with Penguin's hole. Before he could penetrate their cell bursts open. Relief filled them at the sight of the three people before them. Killer, Alexis, and Kid stood in the doorway, anger flooding their faces as they see them and the men touching them.
Killer turns on his punishers before slicing and dicing the man touching Penguin while Alexis turn the man touching Law to ash. Kid and Alexis then ran over to Law, going in for a hug, but stoping short at the sight of the thin red blood trails on his chest. Alexis gasps as she takes in his angry red nipples, swollen and most likely infected. Kid growls low in his throat at the sight. Killer made a noise of anger as well. They turn to see him looking into Pen's mouth. The man barely held it open as the muscle was still very swollen. The three rescuers exchange looks before standing up and slowly walking out of the room. "Wrre theh gahing?" Penguin trys to ask.
"They are going to kill everyone in the facility and probably burn it to the ground." Law answers. Penguin nods as they both pass out from exhaustion.
They woke later being carried by their men, coats draped over their privates. Law nuzzled into Kid's neck, taking in his scent. Penguin does the same just before shouts come from ahead of them. Law shifts out of Kid's arms, throwing up his room just as a bullet whizzed by embedding itself in Law's shoulder. He cursed as he still sent out an attack, effectively taking the enemy down. The others begin fighting, determined to destroy everyone here.
Law had no strength left as he tried to fight but when another bullet came out of nowhere he was sent down to the ground.
~~~~