Not a woman

Kid kissed and sucked at Law's neck, grinding their erections together. Law moaned, his hands roaming up Kid's muscular back. Kid moves to bite one of Law's nipples, repeating the action on the other before moving down to start nipping at his stomach.

Law arches up under Kid, one tangled in red locks and the other in the sheets by his head. Kid licks up Law's cock swirling his tongue on the tip.

Kid pulls up to look at Law. Law glares down at the other man thrusting into the air beside Kid's face. "Okay okay, sorry." Kid resumes his work on Law's leaking member as he grabs the lube to start prepping the smaller man.

After Law was thoroughly preped, Kid eases in inch by inch until his hips are flush to Law's ass. Law groans at the feeling of being full of his lover.

Kid started to move, quickly picking up pace. He sinks in further as he maneuvers Law's legs onto his shoulders, causing Law to moan louder. Kid grins at him. "Gonna fill you up so full. You're gonna be the next one to carry my children." Kid chuckles as he continues thrusting. Law freezes at his words. The hell? He pushes Kid off of him, sitting up.

"What's wrong? Don't you want my babies Trafalgar? " Kid grins before a fist connects with his face.

"I'm not a woman, Eustass-ya." Law says as he starts to get dressed. Kid stands dumbfounded. Why would neither of his lovers go with his kinks?

Law pulls his shirt over his head and leaves Kid alone to his own devices. Kid groans and slides down a wall to the floor. Why can't he catch a break.

As Law storms away from the door he passes by Alexis. "You okay Law?" She asks.

"Kid wanted to get me pregnant." He deadpans. Alexis snorts, trying to hold back her laughter.

"Seriously?"

"I'm glad you think it's funny." He grumbles, walking away.