CH. 15 - Puppy love

Start from the beginning

"PEANUTS!?- Wait, no!-" Anya dropped down to the floor and covered her face, sobbing.

Damian sighed and crouched down, "So it is true. It's okay. Don't cry, get up. I don't see you any differently." He held his hand out to Anya.

Anya took his hand

Anya took his hand. "How did you know?" She said, still crying.

"It was pretty obvious." He chuckled, and put his thumb on her face to wipe away her tears.

...

Anya flushed crimson, "Wh

Anya flushed crimson, "Wh...WHAAA???!!!" She put her hands on her face. 'Wh-what is this!? My stomach feels so weird, did mama cook something bad again!? My face feels so hot, do I have a fee-vur!? Why is my hart beeting so fast!!!'

"A-Anya!? Are you okay!?-" Damian panicked, still oblivious to what he just did.

"NO! I'm not! Something is wrong with me! My hart is beeting so fast, I need the nurse!" Anya screeched as she ran in circles, and just then, the nurse came in.

"Oh dear! What happened to you two?" The nurse asked.

"My hart is beeting so fast! Helppp!!!" Anya repeated.

The nurse grinned and then immediately shook it off, "Dearie, can you tell me what happened?" She said looking at Damian.

"I don't know what happened to her. I'll be taking my leave now," He said. Trying to act like he didn't care at all.

The nurse grinned again, then shook it off. "Who would accompany this poor girl then?"

"Ugh...fine...she felt tired in class and I took her here, she started crying and I kinda...wiped away her tears......AHH!!! WHAT THE HECK! WHY DID I DO THAT!!!" Damian turned red and started covering his face, chanting 'You are a Desmond, Desmond's are gentlemen, and it was just gentlemen of you to do that.' in his head.

"Haha, you two are so cute! Don't worry, miss. It's just puppy love. Nothing serious!" The nurse laughed.

"Pup-puppy love?" Anya questioned.