Idol Life 5

The next morning, the two idols already left the house just to go on a walk. Walking around the sea shore hands in hands, enjoying the breeze.

"Being with you feels like we're just a normal couple" Sana said.

"It feels like we don't have to think of work"

"I completely agree with you baby"

"So what are we gonna do today"

"I don't mind going anywhere as long as I'm with you Amore, you are my princess and I'm the butler, if you need anything I'll do everything for you"

"Yah, why butler"

"Cause, I'm totally whipped for you" Tzuyu tilt his head as they stop on their walk.

"Silly. Okay why don't we go shopping for groceries since yesterday Momo almost ate all our food stocks"

"Oh yes I forgot😆" The two watch the waves and the sound of waves.

It sounds so relaxing, however..

"Baby I'm hungry" Sana's stomach grumbling and Tzuyu chuckle causing Sana to whine.

"Okay okay let's have breakfast somewhere"

"To the street food" The couples took their turn to get ready as Sana wishes.

Hours later, after they got their breakfast and they went for the groceries. Trying to be low-key as much as possible. These days they can't even spend their alone time in public due to fans interrupting their time, they had to stay at home and ask their managers to bring items for them.

They don't want to be rude to decline their wishes to get a picture, it's just that...they want to enjoy their day like a normal couple would do.

"Oh my god, Sana unnie, Tzuyu oppa!! Can we take pictures with you guys" The fifth time they got disturbed.

By that..Tzuyu can't take it anymore..

"We are very sorry ma'am, we have to decline it as we want to enjoy our off days. I hope you understand and respect us😊"

"Ah we are sorry to bother you guys. I hope you forgive us" They bow down and keep apologising then leave the couple alone.

"Baby we could just take a photo with them"

"Come on Sana, you also don't want to be bothered in your free time right😐"

"I know but they just want a photo with us"

"But they keep asking for a photo which is not during our working hours..Sana. This is our free time and I want to spend it with you without getting bothered by them😌"

"But it's just one photo Tzu"

"Okay fine, do whatever you want, take a picture with them. Go on live on Instagram or whatever then tell them you're here and can get a picture😑" He scoffs, feeling annoyed.

"Are you mad about this" Sana asked him with her tone a little bit mad.

"Tskk not mad but annoyed"

"You mean annoyed with me..right😕"

"No"

"Then what"

"Just..just go on and take a picture with them. I'll wait for you over there to blow off some steam" He leaves Sana alone without waiting for her to say anything.

"Tzu baby-" When Sana was about to follow him, other fans came to ask to take a picture with her.

Tzuyu lowered his cap and sat by the bench with hand in his jacket.

Satzu Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें