Chapter Three

Alex grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. His blue eyes were filled with anger, but for some reason the anger went away. Is this guy bipolar? I asked myself. Alex looked deeply into my eyes and then checked me out from head to toe.

"That maid outfit looks very nice on you sweetheart, I think it looks better on you than the other girls" he said smirking. At that moment I just wanted to punch him so hard, that my punch was going to wipe that little smirk off his face. But I knew I had to control myself, I didn't want things to get worse for me.

Behind Alex, I could see the red haired girl crying in a corner, her hair looked damp. Maybe that's the girl named Brittany, she kind of reminded me of Ally with her brown gentle eyes. "Now let me explain something to you, When somebody is trying to do something. Don't get in their way ok?" Alex said while putting his hand on my back and slowly going down under my dress.

"Dude! s-stop!" I said paniking and trying to get away. His grip was too strong, I could still see Brittany lip talking me saying she was sorry and that everything was her fault.

"Shh..shh it's okay I won't hurt you" Alex said. He looked behind him and gave Brittany the signal to get out of here.

"P-Please..." I said trying my best to get away from him as possible. He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me on the bed. His shirt was already off, but his boxers were on so he started to take them my off. He crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck. He started to undress me, but then he stopped and looked at the clock.

"SH*T! I was just getting to the good part. Sorry babe, but I have to go to work" he said sadly. SORRY? OH MY JESUS CHRIST! IT'S A MIRACLE! I thought happily in my mind. Alex got off me and went to the bathroom, I quickly got off the bed and went out the door. Salma and Brittany were waiting outside.

"Hey! Are you ok?" Salma asked worried. Brittany wasn't looking at me, but looking down at her toes and playing with her two index fingers.

"Yeah, Im okay, and Brittany no need to look sad. He didn't hurt me, he had to go get ready for work, Thank god... " I said while rubbing my neck.

"Really? Your really lucky and how did you know my name? Brittany asked tilting her head.

"Well, Since that's Salma im guessing your Brittany" I said.

"Hey guys! we can't be talking in the halls, what if someone catches us. lets go to my room" Salma said guiding us to her room. When we entered Salma's room, you can smell the sweet scent of raseberries. Her room was very unique it kind of reminded me of the beach, with her wooden bedstand and baby blue walls.

"Hey, I forgot to ask you what was your name" Brittany said while sitting on the bed.

"Oh um, My name's Val" I said smiling.

"Can I ask how you got here?" she asked curiously.

"I don't really want to talk about it, All I can say to you right now is that me and my friend were kidnapped and got seperated from each other." I said while remembering the past.

"Oh, sorry to ask..." Brittany said. My stomach started to growl really loud. "Hey you must be really hungry, lets go downstairs and get us something to eat" she said while taking my hand.

When we arrived to the kitchen, I saw Ace and Jayden sitting on the table eating their meals. When we got closer to the table they stopped and looked at me.

"Woah! That dress looks super hot on you babe! Jayden said trying to lean down and look down under my dress.

"Hey Brittany, did you and Salma get all of the ornaments for the party tomorrow night?" Ace said.