"I'll take it," said Nan, since he didn't have a boxing outfit with him.

Because he didn't think he would travel far and fight someone. So Jonathan took him to pick out an outfit to change into and go to practice.

He put on his gloves and started to warm up a bit as he already trains every day. Like in the morning before the shower, do sit-ups and some push-ups. But Nan needs to warm up anyway.

- The body is good, Jake said to Jonathan not far away.

- I didn't think there were so many tattoos either. At first, I just have it seen wearing a long-sleeved shirt with a tattoo on his hand. I thought there was only this one, Jake said with a smile.

- He has his boyfriend's name tattooed on his hand, another friend of mine, Jonathan said with a smile.

Jake nodded in agreement.

"So she loves him so much," Jake said.

- Well, he'll fight because it's your boyfriend. The other is teasing Mac, Nan's boyfriend, so Nan will foot the bill for him, Jonathan tells his uncle.

Jake looked at Nan with satisfaction. When the body was fully warmed up, he started punching sandbags.

- Well, it can be used if you modify it a little. You can fight like a pro

Because he didn't think he would travel far and fight someone. So Jonathan took him to pick out an outfit to change into and go to training.

He put on his gloves and started to warm up a bit as he already trains every day. Like in the morning before the shower, do sit-ups and some push-ups. But Nan needs to warm up anyway.

-No, I think I'm looking at the wrong person, Jake said with a smile.

Nan said nothing. He just tried to work out to warm up.

-Are you really worried? Jonathan asked.

- No, why bother? I've seen much more serious things in my life than a fight. It's nothing to worry about, Nan replied with a normal expression.

-I really want to go see you fight. can i go with you jonathan Jake told Nan, then turned to ask Jonathan.

- Yes, replied Jonathan, and he had a light laugh.

- Honestly, I would like you to fight with the boys from my field. But I'm afraid it will reduce your power a lot, I can't wait. I better throw a punch, Jake said with a smile.

He then stood up and watched Nan train. Besides teaching Nan a little trick.

Nan practiced like this until almost noon. changed clothes to go eat with Mac at the university. And he waited for the fight.

At dinner, Mac didn't say much about Nan's fight. I just told him to wait until they went to gym together, so he promised and Mac went back to help the teacher.

Hey, are you warmed up? asked Danny. At the entrance with Frank

- Yes answered Nan.

- I visited the gym. I see Brian is rehearsing the show, Danny said with a smile.

Nan lifted a small smile from the corners of her mouth before speaking
about the matter until Mac stopped helping the teacher and walked away.

- Why are you hungry? Nan asked Mac.

- Why? Mac asked back.

-So can I take you out to eat first? Nan replied.

-Ah okay. I'm still worried he was hungry. You'll take him to find something to eat first, Danny joked.