Care & Love & Celebration ( Part 16 (d) )

WY and LZ visit temple and seek blessings. Also, LZ gets jealous when WY asks a lady for the directions for a place to eat and then they go to the place.

We both enter and LZ points out to a isolated space at the corner. 

I nod and we both  take seats in front of each other.

"This place is nice."

I decide to tease him a bit.

"The recommendation of the lady is nice. Right?"

LZ nods and does not speak.

I decide to not see his nod.

"Do you not like this place?"

LZ - "It's good"

"Then why did you not answer?" I ask acting puzzled.

LZ - "I nodded." He says and from his voice I can tell he is irritated.

"Sorry I did not see."

"What do you want to have?"

LZ - "Anything"

"Husband, today we came out for the first time and also it is to celebrate your victory so you should decide."

LZ nods and there is a smile in his eyes.

A waiter comes and asks us for the order.

I look towards LZ 

LZ - "One vegetable soup and a plate of salad, One spicy roll with a bottle of emperor smile."

I am happy he ordered mild food for himself and knowing that I do not like to eat that food, he ordered spicy for me and he did not forget to order alcohol for me.

I am truly happy at this moment. There is nothing more in my life that I want now.

"Thank you my love."

He understood what I meant and says "No need of Thank you between us, it is what I should do."

The waiter comes with all the things and we start eating. The first bite proves that this is indeed one of the best place to eat.

"LZ this is indeed tasty right?"

LZ nods.

"The lady really has good recommendation Right Husband?"

LZ glares at me.

"Are you angry?"

No reply.

I think I went a bit far. But what can I do I love the jealous look on his face.

"Love"

No reply

"Husband"

No reply

"Wei Zhan"

He looked at me. Finally a reaction.

"My love You are the only one for me. No one absolutely no one if not you, I promise."

"Love my life, my death, my every breathe, every second of my life only belongs to you."

LZ looks at me and I can see in his soul through his eyes.

LZ - "I trust you but"

He again becomes silent.

"But what love?"

"Say anything you want to say without thinking. You can be free in front of me. Please never hesitate to say anything to me."

LZ - "But I do not like you being close to anyone else."