GOLDEN CALF INVESTORS' CALL - PART 2

Start from the beginning

MIYAKO: "It warms my heart to hear that you enjoyed the show, Okuda-san. Strawberry Productions is truly grateful for the amazing performance delivered by our talented and versatile members, Aqua and Kana. They truly brought their characters to life and added a brilliant touch to Sumiaki Raida's stage production."

KAMIKI: "..."

TOSHIROU: "I was impressed by both of them. Aqua especially caught me by surprise.
From its inception each actor at Lala Lai has done their best to put on the best show possible. As one of its founding members and current director, it's an honor.
Though, I am not the only alumni member of the trope here. Kamiki-san was one of our greatest actors."

KAMIKI: *Chuckle* "Well, the past is in the past

KAMIKI: *Chuckle* "Well, the past is in the past. My days as an actor are over."

TOSHIROU: "I always said you could make it as a movie star. Ever get the temptation to return to the stage?"

KAMIKI: "Ah, the stage. The bright lights, the applause, the crowds of adoring fans...it's such a rush, isn't it? I must admit, I've had my fair share of performances back in the day. But life takes us in different directions, doesn't it?
But no, not at all. My face is better suited to staying in my office. It's the bright stars of today that deserve to shine. Ever see the look in their eyes? It's fascinating... So, so fascinating... My time has passed, it's people like Yura Katayose who carry this industry."

ODA: "Quite the lady, isn't she?"

KAMIKI: *Chuckle* "Definitely. I regret not putting her name to a contract. But her brother was more than happy to help Kamiki Productions take off."

HARUNA: "I must say, Kamiki-san, your progress in selecting and grooming talent to provide for Amaterasu Television has been nothing short of impressive

HARUNA: "I must say, Kamiki-san, your progress in selecting and grooming talent to provide for Amaterasu Television has been nothing short of impressive. The individuals you have sent our way have demonstrated exceptional commitment and ability. Perhaps we could explore a mutually beneficial arrangement whereby my company invests in your operation?"

KAMIKI: "Oh come now Akimoto-san, you're too kind! Your son has certainly turned into a fine actor, a proud addition to the KamikiPro family and a true star in the making!"