In trouble?

Eve's POV

A low hum slipped from my throat as I became aware of my surroundings. I was laying down in a room I wasn't sure what it looked like, especially with my eyes closed. But one thing was for sure. The bed felt absolutely heavenly. It was soft. The sheets were warm against my skin, smooth like satin. 

I sighed and snuggled deeper into the pillow not wanting to open my eyes. 

Not yet. 

Not with the memories assailing me.

Golden. 

A smile tugged at my lips at the memory of him. I had seen him the night before. I had freaking seen him. My body tingled, coming to live. Seeing, knowing him, feeling his touch on my skin. Lord that felt good. He felt so fucking good. 

I opened my eyes at the thought, my smile widening as I relieved everything that happened over and over in my head. 

"Look at me," I could recall him saying. He said that a lot. And I found it incredibly hot that what he wanted was my attention on him. All through. 

And fuck, the commands he gave? I had been used to being commanded and bossed around like a fool in my marriage. But with him? With him I knew it was safe and never out of malice.

The look on his face when he gave me orders, when he told me what he expected me to do, the look on his face when he made me come, looked for ways to send me off to highest fucking stars, when he touched me! 

It was all pure freaking gold. 

Pure gold. 

The morning sun streamed into the room through the light curtain. It was bright outside. And though I couldn't hear what went on outside, I could imagine the streets of France being littered with people getting about their businesses. 

The only thing I wanted to be getting about was Golden's cock. I wanted that skillful, throbbing shaft buried deep inside me again. I wanted him to give me more orders, to play with my pussy like he had, toy with it like he owned it. 

My pussy quivered excitedly at the thought and I moaned, closing my eyes briefly when a slight pain drifted up my thigh. I was sore! 

"Wow," I whispered, turning to lay on my back with a grin. "I am sore. I haven't been sore after sex in a long while!" 

...Cum! Now!...

His orders resounded in my head, making my pussy burn hotter. I glanced at the space on the bed beside me and a frown creased my forehead. 

Where was Adam? 

I reached a hand over the place he had slept beside me and felt it was warm. That meant he hadn't been up for long. And I could still see some of his clothes hanging around. He hadn't left yet. And boy that made me breathe a sigh of relief. 

I had been worried that I had been abandoned. Now that I was awake, I wanted to feel him again. I wanted to feel alive once more. Last night felt exhilarating. It felt like I was being reborn. I came alive. I felt so fucking better than I had ever did in years. Years! 

With Tom, sex was always a chore. He made it his aim to look for my shortcomings all the fucking time. A frigid bitch. That was what he called me. Frigid and too damned selfish. Fucking hilarious for a man who didn't care of I had come as long as he had.