⇠Belly Gazing⇢

They traveled for hours, Sidon was sleeping in the back of the wagon while Link was driving. Checking on the older male every so often, the blonde hero scanned the sensory as it passed them by slowly, watching some animal's ears perk up at the sound of the carriage wheels clicking against the gravel before dashing off. A few more hours passed before Sidon poked his head out of the flap, yawning loudly as he crawled toward Link sitting next to him. "I was thinking." The male started. 

"That was your first mistake..." Link joked, 

The shark rolled his eyes, "Very funny, but I am serious. In the desert town, I just remembered my father telling me they only allow women to enter, they are very protective about their religion and refuse to let any men or Voe they call them to enter." Sidon explained. 

"You don't think we could sneak in?" Link asked. 

"I doubt they would be very fond of that idea, Link. This trip isn't about making enemies and we just defeated Gannon, I doubt my father wants another war on our hands before I take over." The Shark pointed out. 

"That's a good point, I guess we can start heading home then..." Link trailed off. 

"Aren't there some villages before we get back to the castle?" Sidon asked, snatching the map from the blonde and examining it for a few minutes. 

"Y-Yeah, but we'd be headed backward I think, it would add a few weeks into our trip." The blonde answered. 

"Great! More time I get to spend with you." Sidon boasted. "So we are heading toward Kakariko Village then?" He added. 

Link stared at the older male for a long moment, chuckling lowly before nodding. Watching as Sidon leaned backward, folding his arms behind his head yawning again. "Once we make it over the mountain we can stop for some dinner," Link announced which perked up the other male. 

"Does that mean we're camping again? I loved seeing the stars." Sidon exclaimed. 

"Sure, we can camp underneath the stars, maybe do some shield surfing again." Link beamed, and then his eyes fell onto Sidon's round gut. "Maybe not, I think you outgrew any of my shields." He added. 

"I could roll down the hill with you, I have never done that before and wouldn't mind experiencing it," Sidon said with a hearty laugh as he slapped the side of his stomach. 

"Sure Sid, we can do whatever you want..." Link trailed off blushing. 

They traveled well into the evening, once they came to a flat field Link started unloading the food and camping supplies while Sidon supervised. "Do you ever wonder how much I weight?" Sidon asked suddenly, causing the blonde to drop the bundle of wood in his arms. 

The younger male could feel his cheeks heat up, quickly scooping the wood from the ground. "O-O-Of course I do..." Link stammered. 

The older male glanced down at his round stomach, pawing it for a few minutes before shaking it. The Shark watched the orb bounce for a few seconds, noting Link's cheeks darkening, and smirked before speaking. "What do you think? When we left I was a fair hundred and twenty. Most of it was muscle, but now I doubt I could swim up a waterfall." Sidon chuckled. 

Link's eyes slowly shifted down to Sidon's belly, biting his lower lip as he thought to himself. "Maybe three hundred, or close to four. Who knows." He answered nervously. 

The older male chuckled lowly once more, nodding. "You've turned me into a pig." He commented. 

The blonde rolled his eyes, ignoring the heat in his lower belly. "It's not like you don't enjoy it." He replied with a snort. 

The Shark's eyes flicked down toward his stomach then back to Link. "I wouldn't enjoy it as much if it was with anyone else," Sidon said. 

Link swallowed thickly as he continued to set up camp, "Would you be opposed to getting bigger?" Link asked. 

Sidon hummed, pushing himself off the carriage, and walking toward the blonde. Burying his chin in the crook of Link's neck. "I suppose not." He whispered, wrapping his arms around the blonde. 

Link laughed nervously, quickly stepping out of the other's hold. "I-I-I better go get some food." He stammered nervously, quickly scooping his bow and sword up, and dashed off into the woods. 

Sidon chuckled, waving him off. "Take your time." He called. 

***

Sidon finished putting up the camp while Link was gone, then lay down on the grass with one of the sleeping sacks as a pillow and gazed up at the sky. Link returned a short time later with two bunnies, a little bag of fish, and some venison. After setting the food down, the blonde began seasoning and cutting the meat into little portions before tossing half of the fish into a pot and preparing the rabbit to be cooked over the fire. When she was finished, the blonde began wrapping the venison to preserve it for later, and Sidon smirked softly as the younger man worked. They waited for the food to cook before Link sat next to the chubby shark and held out the small bowl of stew and fish. Link watched Sidon eat with gusto, sneaking a glance every so often as his cheeks darkened. 

"Where you serious about us staying?" Link quizzed. 

The shark glanced up from his food, turning his attention toward Link. "Where in the village?" Sidon asked, burping into his fist. 

The younger male found he suddenly wasn't hungry, waiting for Sidon to finish his portion before holding out his bowl and fish. "Yeah..." The blonde trailed off. 

"If that's what you want to do then yes, I'm sure my father will understand," Sidon answered. "Why are you worried about Zelda?" He added. 

"I'm tired of being everyone's hero, I want to just have a life and spend it with you." The blonde admitted. 

Sidon finished eating, scooting closer toward Link, and wrapped a protective arm around his shoulder. "You deserve that," He whispered. 

"What if she won't let me leave?" Link asked. 

"You think she'll make you stay? She's way too nice for that, plus she kind of owes you for all the times you saved her life." Sidon pointed out with a shrug. 

"I guess you're right," The blonde sighed. 

The older male gently patted Link's back, pecking his cheek quickly. "You know I am right, now stop worrying about her and focus on our trip. We still have a few weeks left of it just being us." Sidon said grabbing more food. 

The blonde chuckled lowly, watching Sidon's stomach press against his thighs as he leaned forward. Biting the inside of his cheek the blonde watched as the shark scarft down another fish followed by another bowl of stew burping loudly and then scratching the side of his belly causing it to jiggle more. "Thanks, Sid." Link said. 

The older male cocked his head to the side, furrowing his brows with confusion. "For what?" The shark asked. 

Link shook his head, "Just thank you, don't worry about the why." He beamed. 

Sidon chuckled lowly, "Anytime Link." He smirked.