Going out with the Idols

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hina, the guitarist, wields a modern telecaster-style guitar, prominently featured in their performances.

To my surprise, she incorporates funk rhythms and techniques like palm muting and muted notes, seamlessly blending both rhythm and lead duties—a unique approach compared to other bands.

The overall sound is polished, a characteristic of idols/pop, but calling it overproduced might be unfair.

Whoever crafted this song may have taken shortcuts...

However, as their producer, it's my responsibility to guide them toward musical excellence.

Just then, Hina made a suggestion that genuinely startled me.

"By the way, how about we all hang out? A welcoming party for Nakasone-kun."

I paused, slowly looking at her, "Eh?"

"Not a bad idea." Chisato nodded, looking at me with a smirk.

Don't smirk!

"I'm in!" Eve chimed in.

I'll get stabbed in the back!?

"W-What's wrong, Nakasone-san? Why is your face so pale?" Maya asked.

...

"Nothing... Nothing..."

"Do you perhaps not want to?" Aya looked at me.

"N-No, I'm fine actually."

I'm not fine. I'm gonna get stabbed in the back for sure!

but even so, we ended up at the family restaurant... I didn't have much of a choice anyway, with them pleading like cute kittens.

As we entered the family restaurant, all eyes were on us... Especially from the male patrons.

"Who is that guy?"

"Dude... The Pastel*Palletes are here but who the hell is he?"

"Is that their manager?"

We located an unoccupied group of five seats and settled in. With all eyes on me, I attempted to divert my attention elsewhere.

But the eyes of the customers and some of the staff are just overwhelming, it feels like I'm in the middle of an interrogation.

Aya noticed my discomfort, "Nakasone-kun, are you okay?"

I forced a smile, "Yeah, just not used to being the center of attention."

Hina giggled, "Well, get used to it, Nakasone-kun. You're part of PasuPare now!"

The waiter arrived to take our orders, and I quickly focused on the menu, trying to avoid the prying eyes.

"Potato fries!" Hina raised her hand.

"I'd also like Potato fries!" Maya chimed in.

"I'll go with spaghetti," Chisato says as she taps her cheeks thinking carefully.

"Bushido!" Eve added, seemingly excited.

"Eve-chan, that's not on the menu... haha," Aya chuckled. She then looked at the menu, "I'll have the cheeseburger."

"Hmm?" Chisato smirked at Aya.

"W-What?"

"Trying to stay fit, Aya?"

"I-I won't gain weight!"

Hina turned to me, "What about you, Nakasone-kun?"

"I-I'll go with... potato fries."