My Fantasy description

Fantasy description

Okamis

  The wolf-like people known as Okamis are very loyal and try to stay within their own kin, but if you manage to befriend one, you will forever have their trust. Their behavior is typically calm and collected and they possess a sophisticated sense of smell, sight, and hearing. Though their hearing can be an advantage, it can also be an disadvantage if the noise is too loud. They are easily recognized by their bushy tails and attentive ears. Fighting with weaker creatures is an easy victory for them when their in their wolf form. A wolf form is when they turn into a full wolf about 4 feet tall. The woods and open plains are where they live. They awaken their powers at 10.Their average height is 5'4-6'2.They make up 37 percent of the population.

Fairies

Fairies are known for their kindness and compassion, and they can easily get along with almost everyone they meet. Although  they may be physically weak their fast flying and magic make up for it. One of their known weaknesses is fire. Their environment is the enchanted forest where they live in giant toadstools(mushrooms).
They live in villages and have a village chief.  They are the number 1 users of magic. They awaken their powers at 6.Their average height is 4'6-5'4They make up 21 precent of the population.

Elves

Elves are among the most intelligent creatures on the planet, boasting advanced technology and an average IQ of 155. They are second only to fairies when it comes to using magic. They are mainly made up of females and very few males. Getting an elves trust is not hard but if you break it they will never trust you again. Most elves have a feminine body even the males. Their average height is 4'10 - 5'5. They awaken their powers at 6.They make up 28 precent of the population.

Dragonians

Dragonians are regarded as the most feared creatures because of their exceptional strength and the dragons they possess. At the age of 13, they are able to awaken their dragon form. Dragon forms are varied among different families. The king and queen of the dragon kingdom have the strongest dragon forms with their height being about 5 meters tall. Their personality is barbaric and they are not easily influenced by others. Their kingdom is located in the mountains because of their dragons, who like the high ground. Fighting with other creatures is a piece of cake for them. Their average height is 5'7-6,6. They make up 14 percent of the population.

Cross-breeds

Cross-breeding is when two different creatures get together and have a child. This is very rare because the chance of pregnancy is not common with other creatures. If they were to successfully breed and have a child, the child would either be one of the parents creatures or it would be a mix of the both.

Magic

There are four main types of magic fire, water, earth, and air magic. There are other types of magic that derive from the main four. Any creature can use magic if they have enough mana. Some creatures are only known to use one type of magic. dragons are one of them, using only fire magic. Mana is the amount of magic energy one has. Some have more mana than others. I will go into deeper detail later. (I don't want to reveal all the juicy stuff.😉)

Trolls

Trolls are big, green, foul-smelling, dumb creatures. They live in caves near villages and only come out when they smell other creatures. They are known to feast on the guts of the creatures they catch and slowly tear apart. They usually stay away from other trolls unless they are stealing food. If you are a female creature and encounter a troll, you might as well kill yourself now. They are known to rape females and force them to carry their children. When the troll baby is born they(the babies) feast on their mothers to get their strength. Their average height is 5'9- 7'8. Reference picture ⬇

Pretend it's an ugly color of green

Pretend it's an ugly color of green. Like green diarrhea🤢

Goblins

Goblins are smaller than trolls and work together in packs. They are about 1 foot tall and are a little smarter than trolls. They only come out at night and are known to slowly eat your arms and legs to keep you alive as long as possible. When you're near death, they finally end your misery by eating your heart. Reference pic⬇️

 Reference pic⬇️

Pixies

Pixies are tiny creatures that appear as luminous balls of light from a distance. They can be found anywhere and typically aspire to be around kind-hearted individuals. Pixies possess healing magic and can heal any small wounds. Their average height is about 1'5-2'5 inches tall. Reference picture⬇️

They come in a multitude of colors, not just pink

They come in a multitude of colors, not just pink. They are also a lot smaller than in the picture.

Royals, nobles, and commoners

All creatures go by the roles Royal, noble, and commoner. The kings, queens, princesses, and princes of a kingdom are known as royalty and have the power to obtain anything they desire with just a flick of their finger. They are highly regarded and possess a substantial amount of wealth. Nobles are only second to royalty. They are highly respected, but not as much as royals. They usually live in two story houses and have a reasonable amount of money. Commoners are the lowest roles. The usually live in one story houses. They make enough money to live and be happy but they don't have excessive amounts.

That should be about it. I'm sorry for the big information load😅 I hope this story isn't too bad. I will try to make the chapters long and get the grammar right. Don't kill me it's my first story!😭

985 words