He better be

Ding dong!

James hoped his way to the door and opened it , expecting to see one of his brothers but was surprised when he saw it was Off.

Hi. Off said awkwardly not knowing how to talk to his bf's brother.

Hi , come in. James said , trying to connect the dots. He knew that Gun was gone to Off's house so why was Off here.

Is Gun there , I want to talk to him. Off said.

(Oh , so he wants to clear their misunderstanding ) James thought.

He'll be here in some time , sit down. James invited Off.

Off took up James on the offer and sat in the large mansion. He was in awe , seeing where Gun lived. He was also at peace knowing that Gun lived in a luxurious place.

So , is this about the Ton situation ? James asked.

Off looked at James nervously before saying.

Yes. I wanted to apologize to him. I get very heated when people say anything about my mother. That's why I reacted out of proportion. I am also damn scared that Ton used this to his advantage. I can't lose Gun so I wanna fix things as soon as possible. Off said.

You don't need to be worried , Gun feels the same way. That's why he is currently at your place to talk to you. James said.

"What !", Off said as he stood up. James smiled at his action.

Off , calm down. It's fine , you don't need to be so worried , everything will be fine. James said as the door opened. Gun walked in quietly and was shocked when he saw Off.

That's my queue. James said as he swiftly exited the place. Off and Gun awakwardly looked at each other.

"I met your mom , she is really nice ", Gun said.

Gun , I am so sorry for bursting out on you , I didn't mean it. I swear I didn't. I was upset and didn't control myself and it's all my fault ! Off ranted as Gun held Off's hand to make him stop.

"It's alright ", Gun said in a whisper as Off felt a soothing feeling spread throughout his body.

The distance between the two boys wasn't much as Off grabbed the opportunity to wrap his arms around Gun's waist and pull him close. Gun had a blush smile as he looked at Off , before their lips connected for a beautiful kiss.

"Gun !!!", a yell echoed the house.

Off broke the kiss immediately while Gun was confused until he looked at the right side to see his parents had returned home early.

"Mom , dad ", Gun said.

Their parents eyed Off from top to bottom.

James who heard the yelling also came down to see what was happening.

"You were allowing this to happen ? ", their father shot at James.

James races to find a notepad and writes down for his parents.
Mom , dad , come on , P'Gun is the oldest among us and he is and adult now. He can atleast have a boyfriend.

"I think we get to decide that ", Their parents said.

"Mom dad , please , I am really happy in this realtionship. Besides , I can date anyone I like now ", Gun said.

"Infront of us it's hard to even hear a sigh from you and now you are blabbering so much. Gun , I thought you were smarter than this , I know this may sound rude but your money is what influences people to be with you", his mother said.

"It's not like that, I genuinely love Gun. Besides I have already started earning through exhibitions and all , I am not after money", Off defended his intentions.

"I don't know , you need to leave right now and Gun I want you and you as well James, call Fourth and get him back to the house too. I hope he isn't going around with some lover as well", his mother yelled.

(If only you knew) Both Gun and James thought.

"He has gone to the library to study in his favourite corner. He should be back home soon ", Gun said.

"I know , he better be ", their father spoke.

Off left the house a bit afraid that Gun's parents were so against him dating their son. Still he tried to stay calm and went back to his house. On the way Off meets Gemini and Fourth. Happily coming home.

"You should be careful ", Off said.

"Why what happened ?", Gemini asked.

"Fourth , your parents are home. They even saw me and Gun kissing and totally flipped out. They want you home immediately", Off said.

"Oh shit ", Fourth said.

"Is that so bad ?", Gemini asked.

"Very bad , I should go alone from here. If they see me with you , it won't be good for us. Thanks for the heads up Off", Fourth said as he walked alone.

It took him about 10 mins before he reached his house. He went inside and was immediately told by the maid to go to the living room. As Fourth enters the living room, his father tells him to have a seat with his brothers.

"Now , Gun , can you explain what you were doing ", his mother said.

"I was kissing my boyfriend ", Gun said.

"Are you really gonna put this out so shamelessly", his father said.

Dad mom come on !! He actually loves me for who I am and not for my money. He has been coming after me since before he knew about my wealth. Why are you guys doing this ? Gun exclaimed.

"That's what you think Gun ! No predator shows his true intentions", his mother said.

Mom , I have met Off , he is genuinely a nice guy. I don't think you need to be worried about it. Fourth said.

"So you all collectively hid this fact. Now I have to ask. Have all three of you gotten somebody ", their father asked.

"Oh come on , now you are suspecting us as well , though...., Min texted me about getting back together ", James said , changing the topic as a whole.

"The guy you dated when you were younger. You are still in contact with him ?", their mother asked.

The talk then shifted all the way to how good of a realtionship Min and James had. Fourth and Gun were very grateful to James for saving them a whole lot of scolding. The topic seemed to subside for the time being.

What should we do now ? Gun asked.

Well, you have to confess about your feelings soon , so you better try to make Off seem as presentable as possible. James said.

On that note , I am actually curious how did you convince dad and mom about Min. Like even now , they seem to be in love with him. Gun said.

I don't know , I guess Min just clicked with them. James said.

Oh come on ,  tell us. Fourth said.

Grandma brainwashed them into liking Min. When I was first dating him grandma caught us together. Obviously mom and dad were upset about it but grandma was in her LGBTQ phase and convinced them otherwise. Eventually they also saw he was a very nice guy so they grew a bond with him. James said.

Why does grandma have to be on her trip. Any idea when she would return. Fourth asked.

She is literally touring Europe. If that was me , I wouldn't be back before an year passed by and it's only been 3 months for her. James said.

Great , I guess I'll just introduce him to mom and dad and hope for the best. Gun said as he got up defeated to head for his room. Fourth and James went back a bit later.