Don't yell

James stood at the back of the school, sketching something. He was tired from the daily routines of his day and wanted a minor change. He sat there making the drawing as he heard few sounds from the walls. He stood up and looked up to see a figure drop next to him. James was gonna run but the figure turns him and corners James with the wall.

James looks at the man that was holding both his hands in one and the other hand covered James' mouth.

"Don't yell", the guy said as he seemed distracted but on actually seeing no struggle from James he turns to him.

He quickly let's James go from seeing his face.

How interesting to see you. James said as he crossed his arms.

Sorry I didn't realise it was you. What's up James I was meaning to meet you. Min said.

Are you sure , it's me who you are looking for or something else. James said.

Oh come on , I sent you so many texts. You saw one and then blew me off on all the others. Min said.

I know , and you know it is easy to figure out why. James said.

I don't know, I have always been dumb. Come on give me a starter here. I thought we both were good when we started off. What happened now ? Min said.

Min , let it go. James said as he tried to walk away as Min again cornered him with the wall.

"You like when I do this don't you ", Min whispered in James ear.

James lightly pushed Min back as he nodded a no.
Min pouted and backed off.

There has to be some way. Min said.

"Long time no see ", Gun's voice came from the back.

Min turned around with a smile and waved a hi. Min was the only boyfriend that was ever introduced to their parents. They were open about him as well as he was a good kid.

How are you ? Min asked.

I'm good , what about you ? Gun replied.

I'm good too. Min said and there was awkward silence.

You want to get back with James right. Gun finally said.

Yes . Min said straight away.

James shows a pissed off face.

What ? Min asked.

How can you say that so openly ? James said.

With hands. Min said as James silently rolled his eyes tired of this.

I have to go to class. James said as he walked away.

You can go too. Gun said as he went after James.
.
.
.

Gun was walking along the corridor happily. Alot of his classes got cancelled due to teachers being unavailable.
As he walked along someone blocked his way.

"Hello", it was the boy from Gun's class.

Gun such ignored him and tried to go around him but he blocked his way.

Get the fuck out of my way. Gun said.

I know sign language so be careful with what you say. The boy said.

"What do you want Ton ", Gun said.

Now you are speaking , you can talk in sign language if you want. Whatever is comfortable with you. Ton said.