I just needed someone

Where were you ? The first question that James got from his parents when he came back from his hot session.

He was lucky that he decided to fix his clothes and appearance before he came home. Apparently Fourth only got a minor injury and was sent back. The parents entered to find Gun who had locked himself in his room and James not in the house.

I went out. James said as he tried to get away from the situation.

"Where did you go James !!! Fourth is hurt then Gun is acting like a kid and now even you are acting out of line. Why are you all being like this ", their mother yelled.

James turned to them. He looked at them for a hot second wondering if he should speak anything. It hurt him more cause he knew they don't understand sign language.

Everyone is stressed out , it's just that nothing else. James said as he basically ran to his room to avoid any further questions.

Gun👂

James
I have something to tell.

Gun
What ? Don't tell me ! You slept with someone again !!

James
Not just someone , I slept with Net

Gun
Net ?!!! That Net ! You fucked Net ? Why ?

James
I mean , he seemed interested and he had a nice body so I went for it I guess.

Gun
Are you crazy , you are giving him reasons to come after you , that is , do you like him ?

James
I don't know , i can't tell anymore. Too many feelings lingering around at this point.

James door suddenly opened as Gun entered. He locked the door and sat in front of James to hear about everything first hand.

"That guy seems trouble , don't go for it ", Gun said.

I have to see if he is trouble or not myself. Till then , I guess he is an option. James said as his phone dinged.

He ignored it , but it dinged a few more times causing him to check the notifications.

Min
Hey , how are you doing ?
I was thinking about you
Can we meet up ?

James and Gun both looked at each other after seeing the message.

"We need guidance from Fourth in these cases ", Gun said as he glanced through the texts again and again.

"I am pretty sure mom and dad are interrogating him rn about how he fell down the stairs", Gun said.

They are so bad at talking about things , Fourth isn't the type to share his concerns as well. It's going to be really hard for them to get anything out of him. James said.

It's a hopeless case. In my views the boy that was with him bullied him and then left Fourth their. Then in searched for help and fell down the stairs. Gun said.

Could be. James replied.

.
.
.

Bingo , you got it right. How did you guess that. Fourth said.

It was a few days from the incident. Gun had talked to Off between the days but not told anything about Fourth cause he knew there was a chance it could spread till Gemini. Fourth was grateful for that. They all were at a cyber cafe having some light breakfast and discussing the current affairs of their lives.

Do you know why it happened ? James asked.

It had something to do with that guy's friend that is a girl. To be honest I think he likes her and that's why he was so upset. So she knew Gemini from idk where , and she must have liked him but then she was crying after finding out that I was dating Gemini. Fourth said.

People are really twisted nowadays , I can't believe someone can do that. James said.

In that case you should tell Gemini about what happened. Whoever likes him is his matter and he shouldn't let it affect you in any way. Tell him to be clear with every person he knows. Gun said.

But it's a little werid and rude to just walk up to someone and be like that , isn't it. Fourth said.

You still need to talk to him, we can send a starter text to him cause we lied about you having to cover up your studies. James said.

Fourth handed his phone. James sent a simple text.

Gem 💎

Fourth
Gemini , I need to talk to you about not talking these few days. Something had happened but James covered for me, but I think I should talk to you about it.

That should work. James said as he handed back the phone.

I really didn't want to bother him with this. Fourth said.

Fourth this is important , believe me if you don't discuss things in the begining then they would only grow and cause problems in the future. It's better to talk things out like this. Gun explained.

I know , I'll talk to him. Fourth said.

Gemini's reply came almost immediately. He was willing to meet with Fourth that very second.

Go for it , we both will go have fun elsewhere. James said as he and Gun left the place.

Both of them decided to go visit the mall while Fourth and Gemini could talk things out. They shopped alot , it has been a while since they did so they were in full swing about it as well.

As James picked another outfit and turned around to show it to Gun. But instead of Gun, Net was standing there.

It looks nice on you. Net said in a soft tone.

James' felt like he was going pale. He looks away from Net and tries to leave but Net stops him.

Can't we even talk now ? You ghosted me after the hook up. What's wrong James. I thought you did it cause you liked me. Net said.

Cause I liked you ???! No no, you got it all wrong , i would have done it regardless of who was there that day. I just needed someone to do it with. James said.

But I still think what we have is something special. Net said.

Specially stupid , yeah sure it is. Now if you excuse me. James said but he failed to leave again. He might have been an athlete but he could tell that so was Net.

"What are you doing ?", Gun barged in with Off following behind him.

James backed off.

Are you ok ? Gun asked James.

Yeah. James replied as he stood next to Gun.

Gun looked at both the boys before he took James home after paying for the stuff they chose.

.
.
.

"You what !", Gemini said a bit out loud as the other people caught their attention.

"I didn't want you to worry , that's why I didn't tell , I'm sorry ", Fourth replied.

"But Fourth , how could you not tell me something like this. Just so you know , I have nothing to do with that girl, she is just having false dreams that we are engaged. I never made such a commitment to anyone. You have nothing to do with this and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again", Gemini said.

"It's fine Gemini , I am just glad you aren't upset I lied", Fourth said.

"Well, about that , I am still kinda upset", Gemini said and started to pout.

Fourth laughed internally at his tone as he extends his hand and holds Gemini's. The pout turns to a blushing smile as Gemini's anger goes away.