Chapter twenty nine 🥀

Ashes .....

Three years ago Santiago race

Taehyung hands gripping tough tier of his bike and preparing for it next best win with many emotions.

But he didn't mean to change his bike tire as a show off to girls , but some girl stared at his flexing shoulders without breathing and even her heavy stares felt to Taehyung.

" why are you staring at me like a whole meal...?" While Taehyung got up from the ground and wiping his hands from the cloth while getting near to little girl with heavy steps .

But she didn't utter anything for Taehyung and she fell down to the ground while staring at him.

Taehyung bend down to her size and gave his hand to stand up but before girl touch him , Taehyung took away his hand and laugh at her . " stand up ....! You are spying on me know ..?" Taehyung asked it with his furious and heavy voice from the girl and it made her quicker distance from him within seconds and sacredly shook her head side to side .

Her silence made Taehyung furious more so he quickly turned back to his work but he heard tiny little voice from the floor , whom looking at Taehyung within painful eyes .

" I'm not spying at you ..? I'm just.... " her stuttering voice stuck up her throat when Taehyung's greenish eyes wiggled to her for continue up her answer .

" you are so ... hot .... No I mean you are handsome.... No what I mean you strange... I do  think...." Her voice broke when she heard Taehyung laugh .

" what....?  am I that much better...?" Taehyung gave his hand to girl whom in ground for stand up .

" I'm sorry Mr Kim Taehyung... I'm news reporter. , just came to here for collect your information and pics but .... I got distracted from it ..." girl quickly said it to astonished Taehyung but he supposed to be scold at her not surprised by her behavior .
However today his heart didn't give that chance to do it for her . Mostly he scold or scream at news reporters , but surely today his gut vanished from his soul due to her beauty .

" what's your name beauty...? " Taehyung threw dirty cloth piece  from his hand and smiled at her . Even the girl amused by his expression.

" my ....?" She pointed herself and asked from the man whom staring at her face.
" yeah .. not mine even you already know who am I .. so just introduce yourself.." Taehyung encouraged to her and folded his arms to chest but the girl eyes checked out which veins are popping up on folds arms in his skin .

Taehyung snapped his fingers on her face and shook his hands to other face for taking her back to his senses.

" oh I'm sorry..... I'm Monica ...." She gave her hand to Taehyung side and introduced herself but she didn't think Taehyung will handshake with her but Taehyung is man whom have sense and feelings so he quietly and smirks at her while giving his hand to her.