Chapter six 🥀

Tattoo ....

Taehyung went out from his office with jimin for pickup younger but jimin got a another work , so taehyung dropped jimin where he wants to go and he directly went to other house

Taehyung went out from his office with jimin for pickup younger but jimin got a another work , so taehyung dropped jimin where he wants to go and he directly went to other house .while thinking about Jimin's earlier conversation.

when Taehyung went to Jungkook's house he heard someone person giggling sound and even Taehyung wonder who is it because he knows Jungkook doesn't have any siblings make this kind of childish giggles because , he is the only one child have to Jeon's family.

He slowly went to house inside while removing his coat.

That giggle sounds becoming louder than before when he near to the living room area . His eyes got more astonished when he saw Jungkook laughing with his mother and his sparkling like shining like stars while laughing happily. Yeah .., They holds happiness in there .

Taehyung felt some kind of wired feelings inside his heart . Even he doesn't want to listen that insecure voice , what exactly echoes inside his mind.

" oh what a great timing...! "
Lost  Taehyung again come back to his stabilize mind when he heard younger's father's voice behind him and even sweetest voice suddenly dropped down .
That's made nothing special for Taehyung. But when he again turned to younger sight he clearly saw in his eyes holding same emotional expression when Taehyung with him .

Taehyung fear to see it , it's hurts so bad to staring at younger eyes. Unintentionally his hand curls to fit but he looks at them without hesitation and keeps his steps to younger while sighing heavily.

"Is that Taehyung his husband .... ? Is he playing with Taehyung...? " those questions screamed inside his head and it's breaking his heart but again his attention went out from younger when Mr Jeon clearer his throat .

" I need some water Jungkook...!" That commanding voice made younger do it what ever his father says to him , it just like whole the time Jungkook became another slaver to his father . And that made Taehyung some kind of sense, but he just only watched it.

-♟️-

Time passed quickly and even Mr Jeon made Taehyung's veins furious, because he didn't like how younger's father treats his husband.

It's like Mr Jeon messed with him all the time purposely.
When after the dinner Jungkook went to kitchen for prepare tea for his father but at this time he wasn't went to kitchen alone because Taehyung also followed him to the kitchen.

Younger said to Taehyung go back to the living room but elder denied it and waited until his husband finished his work.

" ouch...." Taehyung quickly jumped down on the kitchen counter and went near to younger but Jungkook shook his burnt hand and again try to get the kettle .

" are you mad ..? Stop it now... !
Show me your hand ...! " sudden outburst made younger fears and he slowly showed his hand to elder while backing away from him .

" get over here...! " Taehyung got it why younger backing away from him because this is the first time Taehyung opened up his anger towards him .

" give me your hand bun ... !" Taehyung gently takes other hand and slowly pulls up his sleeve for a moment to see younger's burnt hand .

It's little bit huge and even Taehyung saw something written on his wrist, it just like a name but his attention went back again from Jungkook to his father's voice .

His father made taehyung's veins touched because all the time he commands to younger like as younger is his slave .

Taehyung dropped younger hand slowly and took other hand to his while interlocking their fingers together. And he closed his eyes for a bit before went out from Jungkook's house .

" bun go and say to your mother we are going back home now ... go ..! "
That words made younger suspicious and even more he saw Taehyung's greenish eyes bubbling with anger.

" why ... son ...? You should stay overnight here ..? "

" no father ! Bun having lectures tomorrow and he needs proper rest ..!"
Jungkook didn't out from there when Taehyung denied his father's suggestion,but his eyes sacredly turned to his father.

His father warned to him by his eyes stay in here today and he didn't know Taehyung saw it .
Taehyung give small assurance tight grip to younger hand while softly looking at him .

" go bun we are getting late ...it almost 9 o'clock .."

After seconds Jungkook hung his head down and went out from the kitchen while keeping furious tension between his father and his husband.

" you ..."
Taehyung didn't give chance to elder for speak up because he glared to him while scaring Mr Jeon by his one glance .

" May be he is your son , but he is mine husband now , so Mr Lord Jeon back-off and keep yourself safely...

Taehyung slowly lean to elder's ear and while dusting his shirt.

" because you can't ordering Kim Jungkook like slaver now it because his husband have quick temper and even he is a devil.... So don't make any wrong decision and don't think about it ...

And ah ...! Don't think too much how could I get the idea about your son's slavery , it got from your actions and his glittering eyes .

So don't make me angry... I hope you got it what I meant... " Taehyung get back away from other and went out from there to see his wife .

" let's go bun ...." While Taehyung taking other's soft hand to his palm and went out from there while battling with many questions inside his mind .

Taehyung want to ask so many things from Jungkook but his mind doesn't know how to ask them or where should he start asking questions about his life .

" bun shall we stay with our parents house today ... ? " Taehyung know if he can't handle this issue there having one person can help him , it's his mother.

" sure Hyung ....."
That light voice didn't hear to elder  because he was battling inside his mind within lots of questions.

Because Taehyung get know by one day Jungkook used to abuse by his father and all time younger act as a slaver to his father . And today Taehyung get to know younger hide so many things from him .

And even Taehyung's hands tighten to steering wheel for a moment due to frighten by one question.

" is jungkook living with him without his own choice ... ? "
That question made Taehyung frighten and even he doesn't know exactly what type of feelings he is having right now to younger.

———-
Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜