"What are you doing tonight?" She questioned him, "Nothing, why?" He looks at her confused.

"Can I come over?," She tried to read his face, "For Abby of course." She quickly adds.

"Of course." He smiles and officially leaves. She thought talking to him would be worse but it wasn't that bad, she was overthinking for nothing.

The day felt like it was taking forever to end. Addison was excited to hangout with her favorite people again.

Once school finally ended she got home and quickly showered scrubbing herself to smell good. She got out, got dressed and did a little bit of makeup.

She drives over to Mikes once she was done. She knocks on the door and it quickly opens. She is revealed with Mike in a white t-shirt and grey sweats.

"Hi." Addison finally speaks, "Come in" He opens the door for her and she steps in. The house looks the same as before. Addison instantly feels like shes at home.

"Addison!" Abby yells running to hug her, "Oh my god Hi" Addison gets the breath knocked out of her. Mike laughs at them and Addison glares at him.

"Come look at my new drawings!" Abby lets go and grab Addisons hand dragging her to her room, "This is my favorite one" She holds a drawing of three people holding hands.

"Who is everyone?" Addison asked looking closely at the drawing, "Me, Mike and his friend Riley!" Abby smiles. Addisons smile drops. Who is Riley?

"Abby are torturing Addison with your drawings?" Mike jokes standing at the doorway. Abby rolls her eyes and Addison fake laughs, "If you must know I love her drawings" Addison gets closer to him.

"Don't lie to yourself" He laughs getting closer, "Can I go back to showing her my drawings?" Abby says annoyed, "I guess" Mike backs up and playfully rolls his eyes. Addison watches Mike walk away.

Maybe Riley is just a friend.

Mike turned on a movie for him, Addison and Abby in the living room

Mike turned on a movie for him, Addison and Abby in the living room. Abby sits in the middle of the pair and cuddles up next to Addison.

When the movie starts Mike slowly puts his hand behind the couch touching Abby and Addison. She puts her head on his arm to try and mess with him.

Mid movie Mikes phone starts to ring. He quickly pauses the movie and goes to answer the phone. Addison looks down and sees Abby is passed out. She slowly gets up and puts a pillow under her head and grabs a blanket.

She walks over to Mike while he is still on the phone. He is laughing at something the person said.

"Mike?" Addison quietly walks over. Mike turns to her then back to the phone, "Hold on, I'll call you back" He tells the person on the phone hanging up.

"Whats up?" He turns to Addison, "Im gonna head home, Abby is sleeping." She explains.

"Do you have a jacket or a hoodie? its pretty cold outside." He asks worried about her, "No but I should be fine" She shrugs.

"Wait here." He demands getting up and walked to his room. Addison grabs her stuff and waits for him, "Here" He gives her a hoodie of his.

"Oh thank you" She grabs it and puts it on, "It looks better on you anyways" He smiles and she smiles back.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks opening the door for her, "I'll think about it" Addison jokes walking out of the door.

He leaves the door open until she leaves. She was hoping he asked her to stay the night but maybe next time.

She makes it home around 9:30pm. She decides to call Mike and let him know she made it home safe. He might not care but still.

After they hung up she went to her room and got in her pajamas and put back on Mikes hoodie. It smells like him and it makes her feel safe for some reason. She got in her bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

Vanessa gasps, Addison looks behind her and sees Vanessas father holding a knife and shoving it into Vanessa, "No!" She screams out. Vanessa drops to the floor bleeding out.

Her father turns around hearing Addison scream and chases her. She tried running away but something grabbed her. It was one of the animatronics. William caught up to her.

He instantly shoved his knife into her multiple times in her stomach.

Addison joints awake up screaming. She looks around and feels her stomach. It was just a dream. The nightmare had left her anxious and unable to go back to sleep. She sighs and goes to the kitchen and looks at the time.

3:37 am

She grabs her phone and dials the only person who would be up at this time, Mike, "Hello?" He answered in a sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you?" Addison asked feeling guilty, "No- well yeah but its okay, whats up?" He stuttered still not being fully awake.

"e sorry I couldn't sleep and I thought you would be awake?" She explains, "But now that I know you were sleeping I'll let you go" She ranted.

"Addison its okay, I would rather talk to you then sleep." He confesses. Hearing that made her feel better. The couple talked for what felt like hours.

Talking to Mike made her feel more comfortable to go to sleep so she said her goodbyes and headed back to bed.

Burtneys note

Burtneys note .

ew i hate this chapter SO MUCH!

ALSO 2K VIEWS?? THABK YKU SO MUCH.