theres glitter on the floor after the party

parkers pov:

I woke up the morning after with a killer headache, for fuck sakes.

I opened my eyes, confused at where I lay. It wasn't my bed and it's wasn't my home. Somehow I must've got so drunk that I had to crash at someone's, "awh it's cal and harrys" I mumble to myself coming to the realisation I'm lay on their couch.

The last half of last night was pretty much a blur. I don't remember much and according to my hungover state I am in, I had a little to much last night.

The house is silent. Cups litter the floor and rubbish lines the boys flat. It stinks of alcohol in here,  it reeks.

I take a hint that no one's home, the boys are probably working because, when are they not?

Sighing to myself I rummage about the couch for my phone, finding it and turning it on. The time reads '10'  which is , quite early for me, never mind the boys.

Harry's and Cal tend to film in the afternoon so they shouldn't be gone right now. Forcefully I push myself off the comfy couch and make my way over to Harry's room first, knocking and getting no answer. I do the same to cals door and low and behold, hes not their.

Where the fuck are they?

I began to run the rap for cold water to put in my glass and scratch my head, trying to think deeply of where they could be. Could be at the gym? Shopping? At another girls? Cal of course not harry. Are they okay? Is Harry oka-

Dramatically, the glass cup falls from my grasp and into the hands of the floor, smashed into small pieces. My hand leaves my head and onto my mouth. Everything from last night I couldn't remember, it all suddenly clicked.

Last night, I screamed in Harry's face, but I'm not no genius. I can't remember what I said. But I do remember he ran off. He only does that when he needs space. So where did he run off to?

The thoughts start to make me panic as to where he's off to and if he's safe. I swept up the glass cautiously, think parker think. What else happened last night?

"shit shit shit" I mutter, dropping the brush and pan and rushing to my phone and dialing a number asap.

calling ethan📞

"hey parks everything okay?"

"what do you think behzinga?"

"well I don't know that's why I asked"

"where's my boyfriend"

"at mine"

"why?"

"want me to be honest?"

"yeah go on"

"cause of you"

"shit"

"yeah"

"what did I say anyway? I can't remember"

"something along the lines of , you're ruining the fun and you wish Harry was never here and you wish he did come even though it was his own party"

"fuck, is he ok?"

"want me to be honest?"

"well duh behz"

"no, he was shaky and upset and anxious, a panic attack if you will"

"shit another one"

"what do you mean another one it's happened before?"

"shut up ethan, I know what I said was fucked up but it wasn't that bad? Why'd he get so worked up?"

"unfortunately parks, it's not my place to tell you that"

"well I'm coming over"

"Harry's asleep"

"wake him up then"

"no arguing please"

"I'm going to apologise and make sure he's ok, I'll be over in 10"

"right see ya parks"

"bye eth!"

well, haven't I screwed things up. I'm the worst girlfriend ever. I wonder how it got him so worked up.

Usually Harry can take it , firm it. I'm drunk I didn't mean it. I pop on my ugg boots that were left in Harry's room and flee the flat.

harrys pov:

"bog, get up parks is coming over" ethan shook me lightly, her name sending shivers down my spine. I'm not scared of her just, does she remeber? Will she think I'm a big baby? I've never ever had the strength to open up about kaci. I was to scared to speak the truth. But I'm not scared to talk about it now. Tobi knows, ethan knows and maybe if I tell Parker she'll get it.

Sighing i chuck on a shirt and take a good look at myself in the mirror. I look rufff.

I'm sitting on Ethan's couch, waiting for parks to knock on the door, staring out to space and thinking, drunk words are sober thoughts.

sorry guys this is kind of a filler xx
also pls don't be silent readers like I want some motivation, even it's a vote or even better , a comment❤️