its best if we move fast and keep quiet

"woah this place looks so good!" Lola said in shock. It's been about an hour since the boys finished my flat and I must admit, it looks beautiful.

"yeah and, the party's in a hour so move your ass!" I shouted, leading her in to my master bedroom.

Somehow the boys managed to finish by 4?? I know right crazy. They really wanted a party.

I swiped through my wardrobe trying to find the perfect dress, for me.

"What should I wear lols, im lost" I laughed showing her my two options.

"try them on, that's the only way you'll know." She smiled and so did I. I slipped into a gorgeous black mini dress with mesh making up the bottom half, paring it with mesh gloves and heels and it's the perfect combo.

I walked out, feeling pretty? I felt so good and confident in this dress.

"Oh my god. You are gorgeous Parker! I don't even need to see the other dress, this is the one" she giggled and gave me a hug.

"he'll love it" She whispered cheekily. "shut up Lola" I pushed her away jokingly grinning.

"so what's going on with you two? And don't lie cause I always find out." She joked.

"uhmm, we've kissed and flirted but that's it!" I told her truthfully, kind off.

"just a kiss, like a peck?" She question and i huffed smiling. "There's my answer" and we burst out laughing.

It was finally time for the welcoming party. I only wanted my close friends here, not a crowed party. Just my friends and their partners.

The first few people came in as me and Lola greeted them and showed them about. Everyone was amazed to say the least.

"And you miss' bentley, how'd you move so fast" talia asked curiously. "with the help of 5 donuts, that does not include your absolute dick head boyfriend" I joked shoving Simon. "Fuck you parker!" He laughed.

Last but not least, a glass of wine down. Harry strolls though my apartment door with a drunk freezy around his shoulder. "Someone get this fucking idiot off of me, he's made me late for fucks sake" he sighed at how drunk freezy had gotten before he'd even arrived, making Harry late aswell.

"hey youu" I said playfully to Harry pulling him in for a warm hug. When we pulled away he stared at me.

"what is it Lewis? You're looking at me like a lost-,"

"you look fucking gorgeous" he blurted out, my cheeks instantly flushing a deep red.

"oh I'm so flattered, you look fit tonight as well haz" I flirted back. I so just wanted to kiss him right now but not with everyone around us.

Me, talia, gee , Lola , Freya and mia(willnes gf) were dancing around mental on the dance floor from the comfort of my living room. I wouldn't say we were wasted but man was I drunk. So was everyone else around me so it only felt right.

Me and Lola connected buts as we squatted down and back up to hot girl music, causing everyone to cheer for us.

"hotties!" Freya shouted while whistling causing us to laugh.

To be honest, after a while my social battery was dead, long long gone. I wanted to go home. But wait, I am home. I sighed to myself, excusing myself from the crowds and headed to the bathroom. I heard footsteps trail behind me but thought nothing of it.

I was so happy to move, it's not the place it's just I've drunk way to much. "Ugh I want bed" I said drunkenly, pulling off my gloves.

"you want bed bentley?" I heard from round the corner. A smirk now playing on my face.