i just wanna know you better

weirdly, I wast first to wake up out of me and Harry. Typically he always is up before me but he did have a pretty late night last night.

I sneakily slithered out of his embrace and got up to make myself a cup of tea, grabbing the milk and pouring it in a mug. I look around the flat, a place I used to spend all my days in. This was really like home, it hurts that it isn't, or wasn't. It is now.

Cautious of my boiling hot tea I placed myself in the middle of the boys sofa and scrolled through movies. In the end, 'a cinderalla story' was the best choice. And wow is Chad Michael Murray fit.

About 30 minutes into the film I heard a creaking noise coming from cals bedroom. "morning" I laughed at his state and messy hair as he walked out in just his boxers not answering me.

"where is your clothes?" I giggled finding it absolutely hilarious that there is most definitely a girl laying in his bed right now. "shut up parks you know where" he playfully nudge me, grabbing two bowls out of the cupboard.

"awh one for the missus?" I asked him. "if you will" he smiled as he finished pouring cheereos into the bowl.

"where haz, still sleeping?" he curiously said as he reached for the milk. "yeah, I was up at 5 last night so late one" I sighed feeling bad for waking him up all because I couldn't tone my in take of alcohol down.

"he has a shoot at 1 anyway so he'll have to wake soon, what time is it" he checked his phone "11 so he's got what an hour" and I nodded. "He does so much work, do you ever think it's to much" I ask wondering if his friends had the same thoughts as me.

"I mean he definitely overworks, he's just very passionate. Maybe he needs to tone it all down, slow it down and live a little. My guys minted anyway he can stop grinding" he laughed and so did I as I watched him trail back into his natural habitat , his room.

I sighed deeply to myself as I sank even further back into the couch and continued to watch the end of the movie.

The end credits start to roll and i look to my phone to see it read '12:02' meaning I should go see if Harry's awake for his shoot.

I slowly creaked the door open and seen his body laying in a slumber, eyes shut peacefully with messy hair and slight eye bags from the late night.

"haz, you have a shoot in 50 minutes you've got to get up" I told him and he responded with a groan.
Unwillingly he pushed himself up against the head board and heavily sighed.

"what's up with you bubs?" I asked him with my eyes firmly fixed on him.

"nothing" he mumbled. But I know it's not.

"nothing? you sure? you know you can tell me harry." I smiled at him approaching his messy bed.

"promise it's nothing I'm just really tired I promise" he smiled unconvincingly but I let it slide. At the end of the day he's a grown man he should be able to tell the truth to me.

I walked out his room and sat down on the couch only to be disturbed by an outburst of loud groans and slapping.

"oh for fuck sakes" I mutter to myself before giggling quietly. I mean who the fuck has sex mid day when there is people in the house.

I couldn't stand the moaning coming from cals room and decided it's best to leave and go out, so I text my girls.

lols, frey, tals nd parks🩷

parks
so bitches what do yous think of a shopping day, I cba listening to freezy fuck for the rest of my day

tals
yes yes yes!
wait cals got a chick!!