Would You Rather

Stevie's POV

I've finally moved all my stuff in. Seems like a nice area and not to mention my insanely adorable neighbour. Ally was so sweet yesterday, later me and her are going to get some Starbucks. She's going to introduce me to some of her friends. She just text me.

Ally - Yo girl, what you up to

Stevie - Nothing much

Ally - Do you still want to hang out today?

Stevie - Sure I'll be over in 10

Ally - See you then

Now i'm panicking, what am I going to wear, what am I going to say , how do I act! I don't know why i'm so nervous, I just really want to impress her. I put on my Tank top, black skinny jeans and boots. I'm ready to go.

Ally's POV

Well I now know that not all my neighbours hate me. Well at least not Stevie anyway, we get on so well. She's going to be over soon. We're going to meet my friends Steph and Madison at Starbucks.

*Door Bell Rings*

"Hey Stevie"

"Hey, ready to go"

"Yeah"

We meet Steph and Madison at Starbucks and chill out for a bit. Stevie's so fun and Steph and Madison really like her. Steph suggests that all four of us should film a collab together since Steph has her own YouTube channel too.

Stevie's POV

Steph and Madison are great. And i'm so happy that I get to spend time with Ally. I know that I have only known her for a bit but I really like her. Currently we are heading over to Steph and Madison's apartment to film a video, I'm actually kinda excited. We are going to film a would you rather video.

Steph - "Ally , Would you rather date Kristen Stewart or Stevie?"

Ally - "Probably Stevie" "Steph would you rather give up Doctor Who or Harry Potter"
Steph - "I hate you!"

Ally - "HaHa"

Once we finished filming the video Ally walked me home. I still can't believe that she said she would rather date me than Kristen Stewart. Does this mean she likes me? I'm probably over thinking this but I just can't get the thought out of my head. Get to my house and Ally says Goodbye and kisses me on the cheek.

Ally's POV

I can't believe I said I would rather date Stevie. It's the truth but It wasn't meant to slip out like that.

*Phone Ring*

Ally -"Hey Steph"

Steph - "Hey you ok?"

Ally - "Not really I feel like I have really embarrassed myself in front of Stevie"

Steph - "I know that you like her"

Ally - "Is it that obvious?"

Steph - "Yeah it's pretty obvious, but it's also kinda clear that she likes you too"

Ally - "Really"

Steph - "Yeah really , just tell her how you feel"

Ally -"What if we're not good together"

Steph - "Everyone's shipping you two already , I've seen the comments on the 'Would You Rather' video, they are all saying how cute you would be together #Stally"

Ally - "That's sweet, but I don't know if I can tell her"

Steph - "Your choice , I gotta go know though talk to me later"

Ally - "Bye"