Remediation

By the time we arrived, Hero in the others, head for the most part wrapped everything up. DreamXD and Entity 303 were being handled by Hero as Natasha handcuffed the two with ability, canceling handcuffs, the kind we use for supervillains who are too strong or powerful for regular handcuffs. Meanwhile, Cassidy and Dee were opening a portal to Tartarus for the two of them to be brought there where they could be kept under the duo's watchful eye. 

"Maria, you're back!" Ella greeted. "Hey Ella, where did you take Skye and Jade after Autumn messaged you?" I inquired curiously. "I took them to Alyssa and Callahan's house, I figured they'd be safe there until this was all done with considering how secluded it is there." Ella nodded. "Good, thanks Ella." I smiled. "No problem!" Ella grinned.

"Hey Maria, anywhere in particular you want me to put these two?" Cassidy questioned, motioning to Entity 303 and XD. "Not really no, I was just gonna let you and Dee decide." I shrugged. "Really?!" Dee asked, popping out from behind Cassidy. "I don't see why not." I shrugged. "YES! DIBS ON UCN!" Dee yelled as she ran off. "I guess I better go help her set everything up..." Cassidy sighed, shaking her head and following after Dee. I laughed as I watched the two usher XD and Entity 303 through the portal. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Bad standing there with the fire chief. "Hey Maria, the fire chief was wondering if he could talk to you." Bad notified. "Oh! Of course, thanks Bad." I smiled. "Miss Power yes?" The chief asked. "That would be me!" I nodded. "Well, while your home is mostly still intact, there are still some damages such as charred furniture and burnt wallpaper, however that's quite honestly the worst of the damages." The fire chief informed. "Of course, thank you for letting me know." I acknowledged. "My pleasure Miss Maria." The fire chief nodded before walking off.

After the fire department left, we started looking into what needed to be fixed, what would need to be replaced and what we didn't need to worry about. It only took us about a week to get everything set and back in order and everything started to go back to normal. Well, as normal as it gets when it comes to us that is, I mean the case was closed, all the missing people had been found, and GenL was gone...

Or at least, that's what we thought...

Right?

421 words

A/N

Was that was a wild ride or what? Anyway, this story will probably get a sequel if and when Ranboo does the next season/generation for it. Which personally I can't wait to see if I'm honest so keep an eye out for that and remember!

You are loved! You are enough! And you are not alone!

Till next time!                                                                                                                                                              Maria Power