Escape Part 1

We all sighed with relief when we were sure the creature couldn't get in. "That was way too close..." I lamented as my back slid down against the door so I sat against it. "You can say that again..." Malice huffed. "MARIA! Can you hear me?!" Monika asked. "Don't worry Monika, everyone's still in one piece I think..." I sighed. "That's good to hear, also Quackity left the house a while ago and I'm pretty sure he's on his way to try to help you guys," Monika explained. "Yeah, we know, I almost shot his face off because he thought it was a good idea to sneak up on us with a guard mask on..." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Alright, in that case, I'll let you guys go, for now, call me if you need anything. Over and out." Monika smiled and hung up. "Alright, let's see where we are right now..." I huffed, opening the holographic map of the building. "As of right now, we're right here on the third floor..." I pointed to the room we were currently in. "Wait, Ranboo, didn't  you say something earlier about a button that ends the show?"  Ghostbur inquired. "I did, didn't I..." Ranboo nodded. "Do you remember where it was?" Eret asked. "Not exactly, but I do remember it's near the set of the first episode I was in..." Ranboo recalled. "Well, according to the map, that set should be right above us..." Charlie pointed out. "That's it, that's the set!" Ranboo nodded. 

"Ghostbur, can you phase through the ceiling and tell us if you can see anything?" I requested. "I can do that!" Ghostbur smiled, floating up and sticking his head through the ceiling. He moved around a bit, the upper half of his body still in the ceiling before coming back down. "The big red button Ranboo mentioned is up there but it's quite a ways off to the side..." Ghostbur shrugged. "Figures..." I muttered, trying to think of a plan of action. "No doubt by now whoever is responsible for all this has gotten word of our presence by now... " Eret sighed. "So it's more than likely that there are gonna be a crap ton of guys guarding the thing..." Wilbur groaned. "Thanks, Captain Obvious, we totally couldn't have figured that out ourselves..." Malice remarked sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him. 

"Not the time you two..." I huffed as myself, Techno, Eret, Ranboo, and Niki looked over the 3D floor plan for any more possible hidden passages we could use to our advantage. "I found one, this vent here leads up into the set, we can use that to get up to that floor and then go from there," Ranboo suggested pointing out how the vent led into the cabin sets' living room. "But can all of us fit into the vent?" Niki asked. "Friday?" I asked. "According to my calculations, all party members should be able to fit into this vent," Friday answered. "Alrighty then, let's move out." I nodded.

(Time skips brought to you by my laziness and writer's block)

"Question, how was that so easy for you two?!" Wilbur puffed, motioning to myself and Eret. 

"Number one, I've worked as an agent for Sheild since I was twelve. Number two, I'm a pro hero. Number three, as my nephew, Eret has been training under me and often joins me for my training. How could we not be good at doing stuff like that? Idiot!" I responded, rolling my eyes and smacking Wilbur on the back of the head, causing Eret to snicker at him. 

"Come on, let's keep going. I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to get out of this wretched place as quickly as possible, it has absolutely reeked of torment and suffering and it's all I've been able to smell since we arrived, it's even overpowered the putrid odor of old cigarettes on Wilbur's trenchcoat, and that's some achievement..." Malice scoffed, rolling her eyes as she brushed past the tall British man. "My trenchcoat doesn't smell THAT  bad..." Wilbur snapped back at the other. "Hate to break it to you Wil but that old thing could use a wash, or seven..." I muttered the last part, cringing away from the stench of it. 

"GUYS! Not sure if you happened to notice, BUT WE'VE GOT COMPANY!" Aimsey shouted at the three of us knocking an arrow in their bow and shooting a guard. "CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT! Malice, try to make a forcefield that will give Ranboo a direct path to the button! Wilbur, do your best to blow these suckers to pieces!" I directed, slitting a guy's throat with one of my daggers and stabbing another in the chest.

790 words

A/N

I finally got some motivation to continue this story and ohmygosh the ending is gonna be so fun, I also love the fact that you can practically taste the rivalry between Wilbur and Malice it's great... :)