Missing

"Has anyone seen Ranboo? They're not in their room..." I asked, walking down the stairs. "Nope, also Aimsey, BadLinu, Tommy, Tubbo, Billzo, Charlie, Niki, and Sneeg aren't anywhere to be found either..." Monika stated. "Wilbur is starting to freak out over Tommy and Big Q's also freaking out about Tubbo and Charlie. Kristen and Phil are in the other room trying to calm the two of them down," Grian added. "Has anyone heard anything from them?" I asked. "Not since they went upstairs last night..." Natsuki shrugged. "Well, they can't have just disappeared... Oh man, I really hope they weren't taken by GenL..." I thought out loud. "We can search their rooms, there might be clues about what happened..." Yuri suggested. "I can check the house's security footage and see if there's anything there," Monika added. 

"Anything in Charlie's room?!" Quackity asked. "Sorry Q, nothing yet..." I shrugged. "I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!" Autumn yelled from Ranboo's room. Everyone quickly rushed over and stood in the doorway. I made my way past them to get into the room to see a massive billboard hung on the wall on the opposite side of the room, the billboard was covered in several missing posters and sticky notes with cryptic messages written on them, most of them seemed to be in Ranboo's handwriting but I couldn't be sure because, from the looks of it, they were written in a moment of shear panic and fear. There were two clusters of sticky notes as well one with the symbol shown from the holo-message yesterday, and the other was the icon for an abandoned TV studio called Showfall Media. 

"Someone contact Fury... Tell him I'm going to go investigate at the abandoned TV studio..." I announced, leaving the room but Wilbur, Quackity, and Eret stopped me. "We're coming with you..." Eret stated. "No, you're not. This is way too hazardous..." I claimed, trying to push past her. "Exactly why someone should come with you for backup, they're my kid, Maria, He can handle herself." Hero interjected. "Fine, I'll take three people for backup..." I groaned. "I'll take Eret, Wilbur, and Techno." I listed. We got some weapons to defend ourselves with, I took a few extras with us to give to the missing people when we found them and we set off. 

386 words